✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have a surgery tomorrow! :(

MAFE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the first time I had a surgery in the 8th grade. They gave me double the dose of happyness :D I was yelling out stuff. :lol: I remember yelling something like "woo hoo I'm drunkkk" and there I was probably around a bunch of sad dying people yelling "woo hoo!" That might have been one of the happiest moments of my life. :cool:

:laugh1:

too many play with dildo chair can be wrong for your health :thinking:

il faut bien mourir de quelque chose :wacko:

oui oui!! 9 months without sex + dildo chair = surgery! :chinese: mwahahhha

good luck mafe' date=' dont be nervous, you're a strong girl, you'll be fine..i know it[/quote']

you're the best Ren!!! i know im gonna be ok! but im nervous as hell!

I remember the first time I had a surgery in the 8th grade. They gave me double the dose of happyness :D I was yelling out stuff. :lol: I remember yelling something like "woo hoo I'm drunkkk" and there I was probably around a bunch of sad dying people yelling "woo hoo!" That might have been one of the happiest moments of my life. :cool:

:lol:

:wacko:

Guest LiquidSky

Surgery? You are having a surgery? I didn't know you were sick.. :( What kind of surgery are you having? :confused: Well Good Luck Mafe :)

Surgery? You are having a surgery? I didn't know you were sick.. :( What kind of surgery are you having? :confused: Well Good Luck Mafe :)

I have ovaries cysts Josce and tomorrow they're gonna be removed...im not sure if that's gonna be painful or not!!! according to the doctor, he said that the only thing that's gonna hurt me is the stupid anestesy!! BAAAH! :cry:

I have ovaries cysts Josce and tomorrow they're gonna be removed...im not sure if that's gonna be painful or not!!! according to the doctor, he said that the only thing that's gonna hurt me is the stupid anestesy!! BAAAH! :cry:

Wait... I have those too. 0_o