• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh1:

too many play with dildo chair can be wrong for your health :thinking:

il faut bien mourir de quelque chose :wacko:

oui oui!! 9 months without sex + dildo chair = surgery! :chinese: mwahahhha

good luck mafe' date=' dont be nervous, you're a strong girl, you'll be fine..i know it[/quote']

you're the best Ren!!! i know im gonna be ok! but im nervous as hell!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: ...tenias q salir con una de estas!... :lol: ...comadreeeeee...por eso...se te esta dañando el cerebro!...deja de pensar en tonterias... :lol: ...no hay transplante de cerebro todavia q yo sepa...ja!.l..aguas...aguas!... :lol: :lol:

puro pex...q te vaya shido...y como me dijeron hoy..."ala hierba nunca muere!"... :beatnik:

:laugh1:

too many play with dildo chair can be wrong for your health :thinking:

il faut bien mourir de quelque chose :wacko:

oui oui!! 9 months without sex + dildo chair = surgery! :chinese: mwahahhha

good luck mafe' date=' dont be nervous, you're a strong girl, you'll be fine..i know it[/quote']

you're the best Ren!!! i know im gonna be ok! but im nervous as hell!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: ...tenias q salir con una de estas!... :lol: ...comadreeeeee...por eso...se te esta dañando el cerebro!...deja de pensar en tonterias... :lol: ...no hay transplante de cerebro todavia q yo sepa...ja!.l..aguas...aguas!... :lol: :lol:

puro pex...q te vaya shido...y como me dijeron hoy..."ala hierba nunca muere!"... :beatnik:

Aaaaay comadre ay comadre...hay mafe pa rato y repertorio pa joder es lo que tengo! hahahahahahahha.....yo no necesito transplante de cerebro porque el mio esta perfecto...no mas mira como te molesto con mis brillantes ideas! mwahahahhaha :laugh1:

Everybody here thnaks a lot...my surgery wa a completely success...it wasn't that bad, is just that i feel funny because the anestesy...very dizzy...i have to be at home for a couple of days and then go to get fucking drunk again! hahahahahahahaha.....

Aaro, Kirsten, Joyce, Ren, Daryl, Kekita, Cammu, Laura, Cris_Santos and the other people that said a lot of kind words thank you again! Im 100% fine.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

He knows what's gonna happen to him if he is a bad boy!!! Im colombian, colombian girls are rude...and im going to kick his ass! hahahaha...naah...im not like that...and if he's gonna be a bad boy it's better that i never know...But well...the last time we spoke for 6 hours...it was fair because we weren't walk in almost 1 month and i was pissed with him so he was all the time saying "im sorry angel, please im sorry, im being so busy... blableedeeblahbleedee bullshit...hahahahha

Guest LiquidSky

Everybody here thnaks a lot...my surgery wa a completely success...it wasn't that bad, is just that i feel funny because the anestesy...very dizzy...i have to be at home for a couple of days and then go to get fucking drunk again! hahahahahahahaha.....

Glad everything went well Maria! :thumbsup:

Ah great to hear it went well! Told you so ;)

Take care and rest well. See you around!

Yes hunny! i know you told me...you're so sweet and thanks for the blings!! :kiss:

Sooo great that you're ok :D :D

Take care of yourself these days :P

Thank you Cris...it means a lot to me your words...i was sleeping all day! i hope can sleep all night! hehehehe...but im still dizzy...i came here because im sick to be in the bed all day!

MAFE' date=' dear... It´s good to know you´re okay ! You´re a brave strong girl ! :kiss:[/quote']

THANK YOU DEEN! 1 day...how do you feel??? im excited! :wideeyed: