✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Coldplay song of the day!

Katharina

You're going to hate me but i know a sweet boy that looks like that pic of Chris his name is chad and he is in a hard core band but i lent him my coldplay cd. which he still has and is gone til Monday :( the things i do for my friends. I'm tring to get him to go with me to the cp show but i am suppossed to go with someone else but i would rather go with Chad. anyway chad wants to join the peace corps. can you believe that? i don't want him to go and i told him so. just my freakin luck :x

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For My First Ever Post

well this is my first post here :D Hello to all i hope to be a regular round here i just found coldplaying.com soo...

anyways....

my song of the day is probably

"The Scientist"

"Brothers and Sisters" is good too tho:silly:

Is it just me or does it seem The Scientist is the best coldplay song? I don't have Parachutes yet (my mom won't let me get it for some reason even tho i got the money) so i may be wrong. I d/l Yellow and Trouble and am about to d/l Shiver...

don't really have one today... although it would be good for my hang over *puts hands on head and wonders how she could be so stupid and take that last vodka shot' date=' screams for water!*[/quote']

just sing 'we live in a beautiful world...' and you'll be better :)

don't really have one today... although it would be good for my hang over *puts hands on head and wonders how she could be so stupid and take that last vodka shot' date=' screams for water!*[/quote']

just sing 'we live in a beautiful world...' and you'll be better :)

You're right, i did help! I feel in a more soothing mood now :)