🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Pros and Cons of Sitting / Standing

Ellie

Well some weeks ago I went to see UB40 at an "all-standing" open-air gig (in Germany)' date=' and I was surrounded by a load of statues. There must be something seriously wrong with people who aren't inspired to move to THEIR songs. Didn't stop ME having fun, though! :P[/quote']

Do you want to blame them now because they are GERMANS????

Well,some people I know went to a "Mark Knopfler" concert and they had to dit,too...but after some time they stood up and some people were complaining! :angry:

...i think if you're really enamored with coldplay or any other musician(s) and their music, you should always go for standing tickets...if not, you'll be back in the seating area wishing you were up at the front...like some people already said, just get there extra early and don't forget to wear your trainers :D !

Well some weeks ago I went to see UB40 at an "all-standing" open-air gig (in Germany)' date=' and I was surrounded by a load of statues. There must be something seriously wrong with people who aren't inspired to move to THEIR songs. Didn't stop ME having fun, though! :P[/quote']

Do you want to blame them now because they are GERMANS????

Well,some people I know went to a "Mark Knopfler" concert and they had to dit,too...but after some time they stood up and some people were complaining! :angry:

Well it depends on what Mark Knopfler was playing. If he was playing Dire Straits songs, then I would expect people to have been up dancing. His solo material, however, is slower....................................................and I don't care where those people were from at UB40 - they should have had some life in them! :P