✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is your favorite TV show?

caro_h

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have much time for watching TV, but if I have that time, I like to watch a german tv show called 'Stromberg'. And also 'TV Total' and sometimes 'Ditsche'.

All german comedy shows ;)

I'm more a 'movie watcher' :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fave Shows right now: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order SVU, Without A Trace, CSI NY.

AND im kind of ashamed to say.. i watch Veronica Mars.. its not a favorite.. but its entertaining :lol:

AND X-Files is GOD. well maybe not the last few seasons.. :/

Yeah i am watching Lost along with most people on here it seems! I liked six feet under though that was brilliant. Comedy I like The Office (UK version), Phoenix Nights, Seinfeld, Still Game, Alan Partridge, Teachers, No Angels. And the Jools Holland music programme is superb also with so many live bands. Also you can't beat a bit of "Bad Girls", Fenner is an animal!!!

i will and forever LOVE friends!!!

i love all of the characters.... and can never pick just one favourite, they are all just funny in their own weird way! :lol:

i love this show so much that i say the lines along with them when i'm watchin the show....and thats that i don't own the dvd's! thats just me watching ever Episode sooooooo many time on tv!! :stunned: thats sad isn't it?? :embarrased:....meh....whatever.... i still love the show! :)

• 2 weeks later...