✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone from the philippines?

heartswarm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep two concerts.....the first one I only can hardly remember.....don't know why....and the second one was just amazing as you can see in my sig.....undescribeable GREAT!!!

at the first one I was in the thrid row and at the 2nd in the 2nd row! :smug: :D

You want more?

Ok.....hmmmmmmmm..........................

"Coldplay ist die beste Band der Welt"!

Coldplay is the best band in the world!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
lol : phew :

i've been there 3 times but that was back in the 90s and i don't think i'll be visiting anytime soon either. where abouts are you? the countryside can be amazingly beautiful, the city can be another story lol

oh, it was a long time ago ;)

yeah i agree. i am live in the province, but it is not so pristine as before because there are lots of residential areas already. but compared to the cities like Manila, it's still ok in here. :)

aww how come you'll not be visiting anytime soon? i bet you still have relatives in the Philippines? :D

lol oh manila...the city is really developed but like most places, really polluted. it's disappointing in a way.

all my aunts have moved country so i don't have any close relatives living there anymore. although lol in true filo fashion, i have many non-blood relatives there.

even in australia, when my mum sees another filipino, she will start talking tagalog and calling them her "brother/sister" lol