✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

/// Baker's Dozen Game ///

heartswarm

1. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble! 3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back

4. the part of "everything's not lost" when the crowd sings real loud.....aaaahhhhh yeah.......ahhhhhh yeahhhh........ahhhhhh yeah......everything's not lost!!!!!!

5. When Chris sings "Tell me how you feeeel..." into the phone during Talk (c'mon, let's hear it... Awwww)

6. The near end part of in my place when chris martin goes off it... its so good you can almost smell coldplay

7. the ending of Politik live :o .. so beautiful ... its such a powerful song :D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble! 3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back

4. the part of "everything's not lost" when the crowd sings real loud.....aaaahhhhh yeah.......ahhhhhh yeahhhh........ahhhhhh yeah......everything's not lost!!!!!!

5. When Chris sings "Tell me how you feeeel..." into the phone during Talk (c'mon, let's hear it... Awwww)

6. The near end part of in my place when chris martin goes off it... its so good you can almost smell coldplay

7. the ending of Politik live .. so beautiful ... its such a powerful song

8. The end bit of the scientest where chris starts going who whooooo whooo whooo ahhhhh hahahaah.... and then the bit where its played backwards and the band take pics of each other and mainly the crowd and throw the cameras in the crowd afterwards... (mental note.... must be in around about the right position tatically next time round, (self tip.... turn up earlier)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. The end bit of the scientest where chris starts going who whooooo whooo whooo ahhhhh hahahaah.... and then the bit where its played backwards and the band take pics of each other and mainly the crowd and throw the cameras in the crowd afterwards... (mental note.... must be in around about the right position tatically next time round, (self tip.... turn up earlier)

9. when chris starts to run in the fix you video

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble!

3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back

10. When chris comes on stage to introduce the support acts... WHAT RESPECT TO SHOW... I never knew this before as I was to busy in varouis pubs getting pissed and almost forgeting I have a gig to go too.

. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again

10. When chris comes on stage to introduce the support acts... WHAT RESPECT TO SHOW... I never knew this before as I was to busy in varouis pubs getting pissed and almost forgeting I have a gig to go too.

11. when chris starts to talking to the robot in the talk video :D :D :D

. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again

11. when chris starts to talking to the robot in the talk video...

12. Being there end off ! ;)

12 moods...

1. Happy

12 moods...

1. Happy

2. Suicidal

3. angry

4. disturbed

5. depressed

6. stoned

7-bored

8. stressed

9. partying

10. indifferent

11. paranoid

12. Apathetic

Topic: 12 things you like about Coldplay

1. They are very funny people!

12 moods...

1. Happy

2. Suicidal

3. angry

4. disturbed

5. depressed

6. stoned

7-bored

8. stressed

9. partying

10. indifferent

11. paranoid

12. Apathetic

1. They are very funny people

2. They are the perfect role models for young men today !

3. their music is great

4. I have made life long friends though their music THANK YOU COLDPLAY !

3. their music is great

5. They genuinely think they're fans are the best fans in the world (which we are of course)

3. their music is great

5. They genuinely think they're fans are the best fans in the world (which we are of course)

6. They have the best interpersonal skills that I have ever witness a band have... they should take charge of the world... ! it would be a better place

3. their music is great

6. They have the best interpersonal skills that I have ever witness a band have... they should take charge of the world... ! it would be a better place

7. their live show!!!!!

3. their music is great

7. their live show!!!!!

8. they support make trade fair

3. their music is great

7. their live show!!!!!

8. they support make trade fair

9.They are not conceited.