✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

/// Baker's Dozen Game ///

heartswarm

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Lets Be orginal parts of coldplay songs or parts of coldplay gigs performed live, you can include little regular comments or funny things....

1. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again... ! :D

1. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again :D

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble! :blush:

3. 3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back.... :love:

parts of coldplay songs or parts of coldplay gigs performed live (you can include little regular comments or funny things)....

1. The start of sqaure one and the very relaxed approach the take the stage, and the countdown on the screens... the excitment of all starting over again :D

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble! :blush:

3. 3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back.... :love:

4. the part of "everything's not lost" when the crowd sings real loud.....aaaahhhhh yeah.......ahhhhhh yeahhhh........ahhhhhh yeah......everything's not lost!!!!!!

5. When Chris sings "Tell me how you feeeel..." into the phone during Talk (c'mon, let's hear it... Awwww) :heart:

2. When I yelled "I love you Jonny!" and Chris replied, "It's strange to hear yelling they love us...we arent used to that yet" then they play trouble! :blush:3. When the band get together on stage to perform ' Till kingdome come... ' and then the crowd at the end sing it back :love:

4. the part of "everything's not lost" when the crowd sings real loud.....aaaahhhhh yeah.......ahhhhhh yeahhhh........ahhhhhh yeah......everything's not lost!!!!!!

5. When Chris sings "Tell me how you feeeel..." into the phone during Talk (c'mon, let's hear it... Awwww) :heart:

6. The near end part of in my place when chris martin goes off it... its so good you can almost smell coldplay :wink3: