✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Low to be the fourth and final single from X&Y...??

- DAN -

Low is so damn underwhelming if you havent seen it live, the drums sound like shit and seriously how exciting can playing the same power chord for an entire song really be. I cringe when i hear people trying to promote this as a single. Let's face it, coldplay is out of place as a "hard rock" type of band, and its heartbreakingly apparent when a band founded upon a knack for beautiful belody and perfectionism tries to go the opposite by playing boring monotonous songs like low. I've been to a few concerts of theirs, yes they are great live. But when choosing singles, they aren't going to pick a live version...they're going with the studio version. Just keep in mind that putting Low out as a single is not neccessarily going to win any new fans, and quite honestly the selection of singles for coldplay is not all that important- their success on the singles charts is abysmal compared to the amount of albums they push...so technically anyone who wants to hear their music has the album anyways.