✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best songs to play?

strike

Our band have decided we want to do a few CP songs in our sets, but we're talking no more than 3.

We play CP, Oasis, and a host of Indie to Punk covers, as well as a few of our own.

Any suggestions as to what the CP tracks should be?

I'm lead vocalist, we play mainly fast tracks but we want some CP songs to 1) get the crowd singing along and 2) a bit of variety

Like I said the rest of the stuff is quite rhythmical...so it should match that hopefully

This is great strike!!! I like the music that your band will play. ;)

I recommend you:

1) Clocks

2) Shiver

3) Square One

I believe this songs are catchy and have rythm and surely the crowd will sing and dance with all of them.

definately Yellow.

The Scientist? Too slow for you maybe?

I'd say try your own version of Speed of Sound. Might be quite cool!

And just because I love it, Bigger, Stronger. Think that would sound great and not everyone will realise it's a cover ;) :lol:

If anyone plays the keyboards/piano Politik is my favourite to play! Love playing that one part near the end - the piano solo. And even singing "But give me love over, love over, love over this" and is great!

So I'd say Politik, Fix You, and...um...Clocks :D

clocks and yellow are pretty much songs that everyone would know, coldplay fan or not, the 3rd, well any of their hits would do the trick, my personal fave is the scientist, you can make everyone sing along at the end like chris has been doing in his concerts

I wanna be in a band... :cry:

For reaaaaaallllll. Me and my friends were seriously talking about it, but I was way nervous because of my limited skills. I would have played the keyboard. :bigcry:

Yellow

The Scientist

Fix You

These three along with In My Place always get the most singing from the crowd at our gigs. In fact, i'd recommend replacing Yellow with In My Place as I reckon that gets more. Clocks always gets a massive reponse too.

Fix You is currently the best received song and the one that everyone is asking for. I'd also recommend The Scientist as a dead cert if your main priority is sing-a-long, with the third song being a choice of In My Place, Clocks or Yellow. Clocks is one of my faves to play so i'd learn that one if i was you.