✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which Coldplay songs can YOU play?

Luigio

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly, i don't play piano but i do play the violin... i am actually pretty good and yesterday i tried to play clocks on my violin.. i don't suggest you ever try that... i had a complete temper/spaz attack because its impossible...

• 1 year later...

Sorry, I don't know them.

But for piano I do know:

God put a smile (first learned)

Politik

Scientist

In my place

Daylight

Amsterdam

Everythings not lost

Clocks

I did know Talk but I forgot

For guitar:

Daylight (the start)

God put a smile (chords only)

Politik (Chords only)

For Violia:

Daylight

God Put a smile

BTW do NOT try any CP songs on the viola, like anna said, you end up throwing a tantrum cus its impossible!

So, I know quite a bit. I also know a bit of Mika, not that you care.

On piano I can play: Trouble, Everything's not lost, Life is for Living, Proof, See You Soon, Clocks, The Scientist, Amsterdam, Politik, Yellow, What If, bit of Rush of Blood to The Head, bit of Warning sign, bit of Fix You, bit of Speed of Sound, and a bit of Animals...

(By the way... I used to use musicnotes.com as well, but you can only get the beginning of the songs, for free, so I bought the Musicsheets for "parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" at Musicroom.com) :-)

in piano:yellow, trouble, the whole AROBTTH (but I don't practice all of them so some just so so but I can play all), all from X&Y except X&Y, low, twisted logic and till kingdom come, for you, proof, gravity, life for a living live version (but I kinda forgot it).

on guitar is hard to say cause I can play just the chord of a lot and I know bits from a lot of them, maybe some jons riffs or parts so I can't quite tell

im a pretty crappy and inexperienced piano player, but i can pick out anything uncomplicated if you give me the music. i have a "best of coldplay for easy piano" book and all the music for X&Y. but i did figure out the "speed of sound" riff all on my own, which i was quite proud of.

by heart i know: the riffs to clocks, speed of sound, trouble, amsterdam, the scientist, in my place...parts of warning sign, dont panic, politik...a few more.

id LOVE to be able to play guitar, though, and play something that really sounded like something the guys put on record.