✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which Coldplay songs can YOU play?

Luigio

I wanna hear from the REAL fans which songs they can play. I just learned The Scientist a few days ago, and can play it perfectly. I know Speed of Sound, Trouble, and Fix You.

I'm currently working on Amsterdam, which will be quite hard, since it's more advanced than any other song that I know.

P.S: Right, I'm talking about the Piano, but you guys/gals can also post any songs you learned on the guitar, etc.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to play Green Eyes... over... and over... and over... and over... and over...

and over....

and over!

LMFAO! It's fun to play on the guitar. That and ROBTTH. Other than that I teach myself U2 songs (which is really very VERY difficult to do if you don't have all the effects :rolleyes: ). I know Fix You, Scientist, Trouble, Hardest Part, Swallowed in the Sea on the piano as well.

Oh. And I can play Talk on my guitar. That's fun!

Well I can play loads of little riffs from various songs...Fix You, Everything's Not Lost, Speed Of Sound, Don't Panic, One I Love and many more but I can play two songs all the way through: Parachutes and Warning Sign (Live) due to the fantastic tab provided by Kapone! Oooh and I guess I can do Chris' part in Moses on the DVD. It is so satisfying to play a Coldplay song and to play it well! :D

Piano: Trouble, Amsterdam, For You, A Ghost, What If... Speed of Sound, The Scientist, Don't Panic, Life Is For Living Clocks, etc (prolly any songs to be played on piano with notes :D ). Life is doubly good coz my sister plays too and we duet together, playing different parts or doubling... It's one of the best pleasures on earth, ever! I'm sure gonna miss her so when I go Down Under next year :cry:

Gotta thank the people who uploaded all the sheet music though :) Trouble, Amsterdam, For You, A Ghost (and I think What If too) are the best. The fans who transribed the music into notes are uber too... Check out anything by 'Michael Jordan' :wink3:

i dont play.....:bigcry:

i plan on buying a guitar and learning how to play soon. i used to play a little bit, but i've lost practice....it would be my dream come true if i could play i bloom blaum, only superstition, i ran away, green eyes, the hardest part, trouble...on both guitar and piano.

Green Eyes is really easy to play, Mildred! You could most definately do it! LOL!! It's only like... 5 chords.

Unless I'm playing it wrong. Whatever, all the tabs online were the same and it sounds good. Not like I'll ever get to play it to Jonny.

Though that'd be quite the thing.... :o :idea2:

Aww mildred me too! :cry: I used to play acoustic guitar but havent played in years and years' date=' i cant remember anything! But i am getting my 1st electric for xmas, im so excited about teaching myself again! I've already bought AROBTTH tab book! :D[/quote']

great!! i hope to do that too, but i want to start on acoustic again. after that i'll pick up a bass!

I can play fixyou, speed of sound,politik, in my place, shiver, truble a bit of x&y, what if, talk, clocks, don't panic, everything's not lost, daylight on the guitar :rolleyes: and clocks, speed of sound, trouble, in my place, everything's not lost, fix you, yellow, x&y and what if on the piano :D

um...well, on piano, I can play: Fix You, Life is for Living, Amsterdam, POLITIK(may favourite to play!), parts of Clocks, The Scientist, parts of What If, Trouble, and I'm just learning Everything's Not Lost...

but I LOVE playing Politik!! :D