✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SHARE YOUR COLDPLAY EXPERIENCE!!!

cris_PuertoRico

Hello everybody,

In this forum i would like to read about how do you feel when you listen to Chris' voice, listen to the lyrics of CP's songs, or when you accually get to see them LIVE.

I've never seen them live, but everytime that I listen to their songs i feel something in my heart, i don't know how to describe it but sometimes i feel like i am going to cry, and in other times i feel veeery happy.

Does anybody else feel like that because i think that i'm a lil bit crazy. What do YOU think??

:lol:

Weeell... seeing as this is a coldplay FAN(ATIC) website, I'm sure there are plenty of people here that have experience various emotions concerning the songs , all for different and individual reasons. Me? Well the songs 'Sparks' and 'What if?' are very sentimental for me because they speak of how the person made a mistake and wants to make things right again, but really can't. Well it is near and dear to me because it sound great and was a part of my life in ways that only I could know. That's why, if there is some songs that could make me cry, those would be it.

But there are many many songs that make me unbelievable happy or in good spirits. Other songs give me incredible energy. I guess there are many people that feel the same way about Coldplay songs. I have never seen them live either because, ahem, (my september concert was cancelled). But would love to.

Most definitely. "Fix You" and "The Scientist" tear me to pieces every time I hear them.

The Scientist has special meaning to me and a few of my close friends. I'd rather not discuss why it's so significant here on the forum... but it just is.

Fix You is very, very emotional for my best friend because when his parents split up, this is sorta the song that he listened to. So many nights were spent with me listening to this song and just crying for him and his family (whom I am very close to -- they're basicaly my second family). We have a reason to cry.

Now at the concert? I will admit during the performance of the Scientist (both in Raleigh & Bristow) I got teary eyed. Actually... in Raleigh I got teary eyed during the ending to Politik as well... and in Bristow, a few stray tears rolled down my cheek during the Scientist. Overall, the Raleigh concert was more of a "bonding" experience because all of us were there, it was our first Coldplay concert, and we were all so overtaken by the majesty of it all.

It's been a month and a half since the concert, and we're still talking about it. Seeing them live was an experience that *literally* changed my life. I don't know why and I don't know that I can explain how -- just after the concert, I had a newfound love and respect for two of my best friends. That night, I did a lot of thinking, and I just realized how much I *do* love those two and how much they mean to me.

Now... that was all really sissy in some of your eyes. Probably "queer" in others... but just grow up. Guys are allowed to have close relationships without being homosexual.

If you have not seen Coldplay Live, then you really don't know what you are missing.

Other songs give me incredible energy.

^ For example "Square One" or "Shiver"... this songs have a lot of energy.

This summer, the last day of my summer job, I was so excited and I listened to "Speed of sound"... and I began to sing it screaming because of the emotion... I had to show my happiness.

Seeing them live was an experience that *literally* changed my life. I don't know why and I don't know that I can explain how

wooooww!!!

I've never been in any concert of them but I'll go to a gig soon... so I'll tell you the experience... I hope I'll survive, my nerves will kill me..

Most definitely. "Fix You" and "The Scientist" tear me to pieces every time I hear them.

The Scientist has special meaning to me and a few of my close friends. I'd rather not discuss why it's so significant here on the forum... but it just is.

Fix You is very, very emotional for my best friend because when his parents split up, this is sorta the song that he listened to. So many nights were spent with me listening to this song and just crying for him and his family (whom I am very close to -- they're basicaly my second family). We have a reason to cry.

Now at the concert? I will admit during the performance of the Scientist (both in Raleigh & Bristow) I got teary eyed. Actually... in Raleigh I got teary eyed during the ending to Politik as well... and in Bristow, a few stray tears rolled down my cheek during the Scientist. Overall, the Raleigh concert was more of a "bonding" experience because all of us were there, it was our first Coldplay concert, and we were all so overtaken by the majesty of it all.

It's been a month and a half since the concert, and we're still talking about it. Seeing them live was an experience that *literally* changed my life. I don't know why and I don't know that I can explain how -- just after the concert, I had a newfound love and respect for two of my best friends. That night, I did a lot of thinking, and I just realized how much I *do* love those two and how much they mean to me.

Now... that was all really sissy in some of your eyes. Probably "queer" in others... but just grow up. Guys are allowed to have close relationships without being homosexual.

If you have not seen Coldplay Live, then you really don't know what you are missing.

Aww thankyou for sharing that twistedlogic149. :) :kiss:

I cant wait to see them, i've honestly never been so excited about anything in my whole life!

"Now... that was all really sissy in some of your eyes. Probably "queer" in others... but just grow up. Guys are allowed to have close relationships without being homosexual. " ... twistedlogic149

I don't t hink that's sissy at all, unless... anyways

that was very sweet of you to share that.. i think is awesome

Coldplay can change your life.

:D