✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

.*...:::::...*. the coldplaying recipe book .*...::::...*.

*andrea*

my idea of improv cooking some kind of pudding

cocoa

self raising flour

baking sugar

water/milk (choose)

egg (optional)

vanilla essence (also optional)

shove however much feels correct in a bowl and cook in the microwave on high for 2 mins. then more 1min intervals until done

you can make choc sauce with cocoa and icing sugar i guess and heat that up too

i am a master baker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but really I used to be able to make this awesome chocolate sponge cake, except it wasn't exactly chocolatey? Had some spice or sth in it. Lost the recipe tho D:

Oh nvm looks like I found it - chocolate ginger sponge. The only thing is it's missing the sauce from the original

http://gabriellewang.com/archives/ginger-chocolate-sponge

1/2 Cup cornflour

2 teaspoons plain flour

1 teaspoon powdered ginger

2 teaspoons cocoa

1 teaspoon cream of tartar

1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda

4 eggs separated

3/4 Cup castor sugar

1 Tablespoon golden syrup

Sift flour, ginger, cocoa and the rest of the dry ingredients into a bowl. Grease 2 x 20 cm cake tins.

Beat egg whites till stiff and add sugar at the same time. Add yolks and golden syrup.

Sift the dry ingredients again into the wet mixture and fold in lightly.

Bake at 180C for 16-18 minutes.

When cool place whipped cream on one half and top with the other. I also like to put sliced strawberries in the cream.

Dust with icing sugar.

This is a recipe for Potawatomi fry bread. I like to eat mine with jam, cinnamon sugar, or just plain. You can also use these instead of tortillas and make a Native American taco. You can use them instead of a hamburger bun too and make Native American burgers. My grandma got the recipe from her father who was Potawatomi.

3 cups Flour

3 teaspoons Baking powder

2 teaspoons Sugar

2 cups Warm milk

2 Tablespoons Bacon fat or shortening

Mix the dry ingredients together. Add the milk and melted fat. Stir well. Put on a well floured surface and knead in the flour to make a soft dough. Shape round and about 1/2-inch thick. Fry in deep fat until golden brown. Serve hot.

It's so hard to eat just one piece, but you probably should keep it to one piece considering what the calorie count might be. Lol

It's that time of the year for mushroom collecting :D

I made mushroom soup out of self-collected mushrooms. Here's a recipe (use mushrooms from shop if you're not sure how to collect eatable mushrooms or you might kill yourself!)

- bunch of mushrooms

- (knob of) butter

- 125 ml cream

- a liter bouillon

- an onion

- two cloves of garlic

- cornstarch or flour

- pepper and parsley

Clean the mushrooms and bake them in a pan with the unions and garlic and all the butter. When all is heated well, add flour in bits and stirr well to make it all hot. Then slowly add the bouillon while stirring. Add pepper and parsley and let it heat for a while.

Add the cream in the end to make it a creamy mushroomsoup :D

1380517_10153290221130344_865735787_n.jpg