May 26, 200620 yr Fine ' date=' what about you? :)[/quote'] Fine - although the weather sucks!:angry:
May 26, 200620 yr What's going on here.... :smoking: or what? I hope you haven't taken up smoking!:rolleyes:
May 26, 200620 yr i don't understand what's going on? :D edited,edited,edited Ayrıca tuğçe merak etmene gerek yok ben Rick8'le baya bi kafa buldum.Olay yok yani ve ya ben öyle zannediyorum:Dheheeheheh
May 26, 200620 yr I think I'm too old to start now....I think I can be cool without smoking... Well that's automatic, because smoking is totally uncool!:cool:
May 26, 200620 yr i don't understand what's going on? :D edited,edited,edited let's say we got tired of "slagging off each other" ;)
May 26, 200620 yr i don't understand what's going on? :D edited,edited,edited Ayrıca tuğçe merak etmene gerek yok ben Rick8'le baya bi kafa buldum.Olay yok yani ve ya ben öyle zannediyorum:Dheheeheheh S.T.O.A.!!:P
May 26, 200620 yr hmm...whatever goodnight mark and everyone... Goodnight?? It's far too early for that!!:stunned:
May 26, 200620 yr Goodnight?? It's far too early for that!!:stunned: İ don't said i'm going to bed heheheeh:D
May 26, 200620 yr Isn't that normal for there?:P What time is it?in your country.İt's 00:21 in turkey
May 26, 200620 yr Hello Neighbour! i come from a land called Israel :nice: Hi my friend heeheh:D.What's your name?İ'm Berkay
May 26, 200620 yr And im Will :) nice to meet you Berkay' date=' how you feeling tonight?[/quote'] nice to meet you 2 will.İ'm sleepy but good.You?
Create an account or sign in to comment