🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

RICK8 talks to everyone thread

Christiana

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I wasn't Rick, I was just getting clarification, plus I'm quite defensive I don't assault anyone with malicious intent unless theyve done their best to put me in that mood. I don't have a problem with you and him being friends all the better I would say. I am glad you worked it out, if I have hurt that then you will have to forgive me, I don't want to lose you as a friend either Rick, its not a crime to ask when you see something unusual, I never even pointed out exactly what anyone said, my goal is not to have anything bad happen here. :)

No I wasn't Rick' date=' I was just getting clarification, plus I'm quite defensive I don't assault anyone with malicious intent unless theyve done their best to put me in that mood. I don't have a problem with you and him being friends all the better I would say. I am glad you worked it out, if I have hurt that then you will have to forgive me, I don't want to lose you as a friend either Rick, its not a crime to ask when you see something unusual, I never even pointed out exactly what anyone said, my goal is not to have anything bad happen here. :)[/quote']

Hey, man - you need to chill out! You're taking things WAY too seriously!! :P

I think you've been playing too much Sudoku!! :wink3:

I'll just say I have never played a game, not even the kids version, I can't seem to get into it, I'm quick to defend people though, probably nobody asked for that but I don't think that ever stopped me before. :lol:

Actually all I have been doing is eating a muffin and relaxing to Hendrix. *munch*

I'll just say I have never played a game, not even the kids version, I can't seem to get into it, I'm quick to defend people though, probably nobody asked for that but I don't think that ever stopped me before. :lol:

Actually all I have been doing is eating a muffin and relaxing to Hendrix. *munch*

In that case I guess it must be a "space" muffin!! :P