✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have I Really Been Gone So Long?

About A Girl

I create one every once in a while' date=' and nobody cares, they'd rather go and spew pointless crap with their friends, and now I have little choice but to do the same.[/quote']

Reilly, I appreciate the threads that you create on here but most times, I don't have time to write a page's response or think too hard about what I am going to write in response to theoretical discussions. Also, from time to time I am stoned when on this board. I am too lazy to write huge responses to replies. I am sure you know what I mean.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I am too lazy to write huge responses to replies

This is so true! I always cut up whatever I'm trying to say and if people don't understand.. then I have to write the whole thing, conclusions and all that stuff..and I just don't even bother anymore.. :lol:

But I dont even mean just the thoughtful, long topics that I've made. I can understand why some people stay out of those. From time to time I do make a simple topic just asking something small, some form of general participation, and it gets like 8 replies.

I didnt see this.

ok reilly why are you getting so defensive? im just making a observation...i miss my friends...aka my bitches...why is it wrong to miss someone?and im not bashing new members-theyre just everywhere,and its so hard to meet new people when you are bombarded by them....

and hello to whoever liked my sexual innuendoes on the last page.....

I never said you bashed new members, I think other people did.

Its not wrong to miss old members but its obviously handicapping your activity on here. Besides this thread the only other thing I re-call you doing recently was the "All my bitches, get in here now!!!" or something where you named all of your friends blah blah, it was so gay. Britt you used to be like, so hardcore.

Haha no Im kidding, but it was gay, that part was no joke.

Thanks Swallowedinamessage and Jak for agreeing.

Mafe dont be dramatic.

Tootetoo...

Well,I've readthe whole thread now.and all I can say is that I am a newbie although I've got so many posts.......I like to meet people here and I get along well with many old members......and I've got my own thread which doesn't mean that only my friends are welcome there.I think everybody should feel free to post in EVERY thread..you'll always get a warm welcome!

So I love this place and really hope that the "oldies" won't be annoyed of us "newbies"! :) :) :) :)

But I dont even mean just the thoughtful' date=' long topics that I've made. I can understand why some people stay out of those. From time to time I do make a simple topic just asking something small, some form of general participation, and it gets like 8 replies.[/quote']

I see whare you are coming from Reilly. I just don't get too caught up in the ebb and flow of the board. I like to visit and post and have fun but I am not here to unlock the doors to the universe or anything. I just want to have fun when I get bored.

Guest LiquidSky
But I dont even mean just the thoughtful' date=' long topics that I've made. I can understand why some people stay out of those. From time to time I do make a simple topic just asking something small, some form of general participation, and it gets like 8 replies.[/quote']

I see whare you are coming from Reilly. I just don't get too caught up in the ebb and flow of the board. I like to visit and post and have fun but I am not here to unlock the doors to the universe or anything. I just want to have fun when I get bored.

Same as Aaron.. :wink:

PS: We do have A LOT IN COMMON! :wideeyed: :baby: