✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~*CFU SHIRTS*~*~ pt. 5

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it seems it may get tricky but I think it can go pretty smoothly if we all agree on how to do it. i can set up a paypal account so any of you with a credit card can pay that way' date=' you could also mail me an international money order or US cash. I will give you a receipt and an order # and mailing tracking # so that you can have proof of purchase and package tracking. I know my flag is confusing. I am in Indiana, USA. Any more questions, please ask.[/quote']

Hey that's awesome I am not that far from you!! I live in Tennessee. well it is far but closer than most. And I voted in the poll but do I still need to pm my size?

thanks crystal! ok sorry it has taken me so long to get this going. I see that there is 17 votes for sizes but I have only received 7 emails/pms. Here is a list of people I have heard from and please email or pm me asap.

fudge

yellow_fever

Rick8

Crystal

andrea

Iris

blondie_61181

Mrs Heathcliff

Ok, my name is on the list! ;) I wasn't sure if you get my email or not. Awesome. Can't wait to read some updates! ;)

Cool, ten bucks is great! And shipping of course! I'll be sending cash or a money order since I dont have a credit card. :) Keep up the great work Mary, thanks! :D I thought you were really in the UK so i was thinking 'awesome, I'm purchasing a t-shirt directly from the Uk! ooo' :P :P