yellow_fever

Rick8

Crystal

andrea

Iris

blondie_61181

Mrs Heathcliff

SaraEve41

Come on people send me your sizes through a pm or email!! Thanks ;)

Sorry - I hadn't realised you were in the States until recently - your "flag" is confusing!!

Therefore I believe payment for, and mailing of the T-shirt could be a bit tricky - or did you have a plan for this??

Please let us know.

Thanks.

I know it seems it may get tricky but I think it can go pretty smoothly if we all agree on how to do it. i can set up a paypal account so any of you with a credit card can pay that way, you could also mail me an international money order or US cash. I will give you a receipt and an order # and mailing tracking # so that you can have proof of purchase and package tracking. I know my flag is confusing. I am in Indiana, USA. Any more questions, please ask.

I dont have the price on them yet. I am wainting to here from putainfromage (sp?) the girl that designed the winning shirt. Also I am still waiting on everyone to pm or email me. i still havent heard from everyone that wants a shirt yet. I might have to just send a pm or email to everyone in CFU to get them on the ball. I will post the price as soon as I can get all this other stuff done. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. :kiss:

I know it seems it may get tricky but I think it can go pretty smoothly if we all agree on how to do it. i can set up a paypal account so any of you with a credit card can pay that way' date=' you could also mail me an international money order or US cash. I will give you a receipt and an order # and mailing tracking # so that you can have proof of purchase and package tracking. I know my flag is confusing. I am in Indiana, USA. Any more questions, please ask.[/quote']

Yes. Could you please try to get hold of samples of the shirt sizes to see how the "Mediums" come up large or not. Thanks.

Paypal sounds like a good idea.

Thanks - if that's the case, mine will be a Medium.

D-Day for me is 16th December. Any chance of getting one by then? :huh:

I would say it is a possibility that is is everyone gets their size to me already! :angry: :P

I will work on these as fast as I can. I have the design from putainfromage (thanks! :kiss: )and will be sending that out to the people who want to make their own shirts shortly.