✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~*CFU SHIRTS*~*~ pt. 5

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm this idea sounds briliant :D would be amazing to be THE only guy in this city with a Coldplay T-shirt since nobody kindda knows em over here... morons if u ask me :/ anyways i went to get my credit card today and it will be here in about 5 days, was wondering if i still have time?! well do i?! :)

I live in Nazareth, Israel and im serious when im telling u that nobody EVER heared of them, since all are arabs here and they listen to crappy arabic music. i only got 1 friend who knows them and ofcourse my best best that maybe some of u know Johnny_t he was very active in these forums too. but thats about it and now im trying to spread the word about coldplay around here so maybe it will increase the chance for them to come :( thx alot anyway ill email Mary as soon as i can :)

I live in Nazareth' date=' Israel and im serious when im telling u that nobody EVER heared of them, since all are arabs here and they listen to crappy arabic music. i only got 1 friend who knows them and ofcourse my best best that maybe some of u know Johnny_t he was very active in these forums too. but thats about it and now im trying to spread the word about coldplay around here so maybe it will increase the chance for them to come :( thx alot anyway ill email Mary as soon as i can :)[/quote']

oh I see...crappy arad music...no good!

Well, at least in this case it makes you a unique one...How did you hear about Coldplay anyway? :/

I don't know Johnny_t ..Never seen him around :)

But be glad you did discover such a wonderful band! :smug:

For Mary: Thank YOU for all the hard work you are putting into this shirt ordeal...We shall wait patiently! Glad to know you are keeping us up dated :) :heart:

hehe its a pretty cool story to be honest :) my friend (johnny) is a big fan of them since Yellow, he used to put em around alot when i was at his place but i used to HATE it so bad i even once i left his house when Clocks came up on tv untill it ended :blush: but then i discovered the scientist and boy i fell in love with it :) so i decided to buy arobtth and since then im a very big fan, untill Fix you came out. since then im a Coldplay maniac even my johnny started to get scared sometimes :P ny the way fix you is the most heared song in my list EVER and so is the album X&Y think i heared it minimum 70 times. and now im just spreading the word about Coldplay to anyone i meet here or over the internet :) and thats basically my story ;) what about you?! :)

Well I heard Yellow when it first came out on the radio and it was love at first hearing

:smug:

Since then, I followed their musical career from Parachutes to thier most recent, X&Y.

My favorite is probably...Parachutes...the whole album and my favoreite would probably be don't panic...there are other ones on that favorites list. Fix you is my favorite from X&Y. AROBTTH is Politk or Amsterdam. i dunno! They are all so good!

:D

It's nice to know your views and opinions!

Oh, and I am Crystal, by the way..and you!?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just a question when are the shirts going to be ready or when am I supposed to mail in my money b/c Im going to the Coldplay concert in Chicago March 31 (btw I am so freakin' super excited to get to see them again!!!). And I would love to wear the t-shirt. :cool: :D

Joanna