✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got nothing for the seattle or vancouver ones. i really hope it's because they haven't been sent out yet :(

me too.. altho.. its starting to look bad for me here in NY.. since its already 4:30PM..

:/ :( :cry:

hopefully we will all get them soon. i have not participated in coldplay's presales before. can someone clear up for me the process if i do get the email. i understand that there is a window of time to use the password and buy the tickets. is that one a first come first served basis? (meaning if you get in right when the window opens up you will get better seats) or have the tickets already been assigned randomly to each lottery winner? thanks

oh really? i got some email today

Pre-sale Update:

We have had an amazing response to the pre-sale lottery and we have tried to make sure that as many tickets go to as many real fans as possible. All the people who have been randomly selected to take part in the pre-sales will get an e-mail today (Wednesday 16th November). We have also managed to weed out 1000's of requests from big scalping firms to help stop tickets getting into the wrong hands – the system is clearly working.

We are sorry if you have not been selected as part of this pre-sale; however, look out below for general sale information and also news of a new official auction site that is coming later this week.

2 New Pre-Sale Links:

There are 2 dates were we could not offer the pre-sale lottery system for as they are not part of the Ticketmaster sale. These dates are:

25th Feb - Houston, TX - Toyota Centre

27th Feb - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Centre

These two dates will still have a pre-sale that is available for coldplay.com members, but these will be first-come-first-served, see the details of these below:

25th Feb - Houston, TX - Toyota Centre

Pre-sale link: http://www.tickets.com/browse.cgi?pgid=2003005

Pre-sale password: raindog

27th Feb - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Centre

Pre-sale link: http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/events/event_329.php

Pre-sale password: raindog