✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met him on the messageboard but I've spoken to him a few times at the games.

Anyways, sleep time for me. I'll reply to your PM sometime tomorrow morning instead of doing my school work. :D

Bye.

Pretty smooth. I have delegated a lot of the work to his mom and his dad's girl friend. They pretty much find and pick stuff out, and then Dan and I just go see it and approve it. It still take a lot of my time, but I think if I didn't have their help, my wedding would be a disaster.

What have you been up to, Anna?

That's great Crystal, I think that's a good amount of input to have without being stressed about picking stuff out.

I've been up to..school. I just had vacation though and I moved right after I got back. So I'm in a new house, yay!!

Awesome! I have been in the same house for quite some time now and have forgotten that "new house" feeling. But I remember it's a good feeling. You know, starting fresh.

What grade are you in? I think you might have told me, long ago.

Did you have a long vacation, or just a couple of days?

Awesome! I have been in the same house for quite some time now and have forgotten that "new house" feeling. But I remember it's a good feeling. You know, starting fresh.

What grade are you in? I think you might have told me, long ago.

Did you have a long vacation, or just a couple of days?

Hehe well I'm actually only in seventh grade but I don't go spreading it around because people never take me seriously when I tell them what grade I'm in/how old I am. And my vacation was two weeks long but I only went away for one week, to St. Barths!!

Hehe well I'm actually only in seventh grade but I don't go spreading it around because people never take me seriously when I tell them what grade I'm in/how old I am. And my vacation was two weeks long but I only went away for one week, to St. Barths!!

Where is St. Barths? :wacko: Hope you had fun :dance:

I could seriously use a vacation. But hey, my honeymoon is coming up and what better vacation can you get than that!?

Who cares if some people don't take you seriously? They are just dummies that YOU shouldn't take seriously.