✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

isn't it?

I mean, I just LOVE when my friends reply to my emails and pm's :rolleyes:

Seriously. People put efforts into those things! :bomb: so don't you come on here and be all like..it's nice to feel wanted!

Jerks :disappointed: I hate you all.

And that's not including the handwritten words and the 6 or 7 words on the tshirt.

:)

Ohh, and that's only since I got back here.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here :nice:

Oooh! You're in Cairo?!

One of my good friends is from there. He's there right now and for the next month or two visiting his mother and his family! He works at the local pizza shop and he's been gone for about 2 weeks now.

He always keeps telling me I should visit cause it's a good place.

Oooh! You're in Cairo?!

One of my good friends is from there. He's there right now and for the next month or two visiting his mother and his family! He works at the local pizza shop and he's been gone for about 2 weeks now.

He always keeps telling me I should visit cause it's a good place.

Aye, I am.

Is he half-English as well by any chance? I could know him :wacko:

And yeah mate, you should visit (or experience is the better word) Cairo. Its a truely manic place to be.

Gah! That prolly feels sweet. Not having to pay for your fun :wink3:

I am pretty tired, and busy actually. I think I will be in for just a few minutes to catch up and then I head back out. Since you've been gone..I got engaged. I am due to marry Sept. 8th. :dance: Wish me luck!

And did you ever find out if you are taking a trip or not? I think that is where we left off in happenings :confused:

it does feel good

whoa, engaged sounds serious, I wish you all the best. And you must be exhausted, planning a wedding must be hard. Good luck

I don't think I'll be able to travel this year, but I'm gonna start saving money to do it eventually

Travel is gooooood for you. I say that is an investment I never invested the energies or money to and I wish I would have when I was a bit younger like 15 or 16. That would have been the prime time!

Anyway. I am outta here. But I won't leave before I tell you it was good to catch a quick glimpse of you around here! :kiss: have tons of fun at the concert.

C.

Travel is gooooood for you. I say that is an investment I never invested the energies or money to and I wish I would have when I was a bit younger like 15 or 16. That would have been the prime time!

Anyway. I am outta here. But I won't leave before I tell you it was good to catch a quick glimpse of you around here! :kiss: have tons of fun at the concert.

C.

Thanks, I know it's gonna be an amazing concert.

Nice talking to you too, i'd been gone for so long I kinda missed it.

Anyway, I wish you a laid back wedding planning perior and a happy wedding of course. Congrats

Byebye