✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiike!!!!!!!!!!

Woah, I've posted something pretty non-sense here...I mean, what I posted was supposed to be posted in another thread, the ''where I'd like to live'' or something like that...As I had loooots of windows opened here, I changed the posts and wrote what was supposed to be posted there here and the opposite as well...Hahahaha, did you got it? :nice:

Nooo, it's just a biggg dream of mine to live in Europe!Not that I'm really doing this!I wish I was... :thinking: And no, I'm not job hunting yet...I have to finish studies first as I didn't finish high school yet and I don't have time to do anything else... :nice:

Ohhhhhhh, Mike, I'm really embarassed to tell you this but I REALLY gotta go now...Every day I'm coming online for some minutes in order to see what's happening and then I have to go back to studies...But I'll try to enter today here later, ok?I promisse you I'll do my best to catch you online!

Aaaand, it was super lovely to talk to you at real tme even just by one post... :P At least it's already something! :D Hope you're oding uber fine and I'm gonna write you the pm later (I didn't forget!), ok? :nice:

And at last but not least, i'm doing pretty fine!I'm happy with the state of things now as I'm balancing studies with fun....So, I have a reason to put a smile upon my face... :) What about you? (I know I'm not gonna read it now but I'll check this thread later anyways) Hope you're having lovely days and improving them!

Biggggg kisses and bigggg hugs! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiike!!!!!!!!!!

Woah, I've posted something pretty non-sense here...I mean, what I posted was supposed to be posted in another thread, the ''where I'd like to live'' or something like that...As I had loooots of windows opened here, I changed the posts and wrote what was supposed to be posted there here and the opposite as well...Hahahaha, did you got it? :nice:

Nooo, it's just a biggg dream of mine to live in Europe!Not that I'm really doing this!I wish I was... :thinking: And no, I'm not job hunting yet...I have to finish studies first... :nice:

Ohhhhhhh, Mike, I'm really embarassed to tell you this but I REALLY gotta go now...Every day I'm coming online for some minutes in order to see what's happening and then I have to go back to studies...But I'll try to enter today here later, ok?I promisse you I'll do my best to catch you online!

Aaaand, it was super lovely to talk to you at real tme even just by one post... :P At least it's already something! :D Hope you're oding uber fine and I'm gonna write you the pm later (I didn't forget!), ok? :nice:

And at last but not least, i'm doing pretty fine!I'm happy with the state of things now as I'm balancing studies with fun....So, I have a reason to put a smile upon my face... :) What about you? (I know I'm not gonna read it now but I'll check this thread later anyways) Hope you're having lovely days and improving them!

Biggggg kisses and bigggg hugs! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

[i got the posts mistakes thing, don't worry:laugh3:]

Oh, yeah:) I wish you'll realise this dream

Don't worry, I understand!! Studies take most of you time, and that's normal!

No probs about the pm:), I'll wait for it:)

Good you can find a balance between studies and having fun... It's really hard to do it! But if you succeeded, it can be only positive for you.

Yeah, that's right, I'm doing ok, all goes fine and without any trouble.

No job yet, but very soon...

Kisses and hugs, dear Livia!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Since you disappeared again I shall use this as an oppertunity to fill in some things on my to-do list.

-Myspace blog

-PM

All whilst THE PLAYOFFS are on :D

Go Bron. Go Bron. :wacko:

i admit, i want the jazz to win.

horribly unlikely though. a san antonio - detroit finals is boring.

My sister's husband and I made a small bet on that game. I think Jazz are better But I am a sucker for my hometown team just like you root for losing Newcastle all the time :tongue: