✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

oh yeah, homer and bart must be hard to draw...I'm horrible at drawing people... :/

ohhh, you write songs!!!!!cool!!!!!!! :cool: do coldplay inspire you? writing lyrics should be so nice!I wish I could do that! :) Wich christmas song did your friend write?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i'm not that good at drwing people just Nelson

Yeah I like to write songs I only have two I have not finished them because I

don't know what to but but yeah sometimes its hard to write some like I write

this whole list of what I would like to write about and it's cool I guess

of course Coldplay are the ones that inspire me I bet you could write songs if you could think about what you love you know or something like that!

Well my friend wrote a very nice song its called this time of year I think he has very nice vocie you should hear him! :P

yeah but I only could forward it because I'm not sure how to put it here it's nice

I don't really like my songs........ I like to sign alot you know but sometimes I think my vocie sucks and then other times I don't I going to try to get a person to teach me or help me keep my vocal right or somethimg like that!

Yeah writing lyrics is hard but I think you could do it don't worry! ;)

I always write when I'm depressed that works for me I guess!

oh cool!!!getting some voice advices should be good!my aunt is a vocal's teacher and I like listening to her singing... :P I think i'm gonna try to write a lyric when I have time then...You convinced me!!! ;) But I think i'm not able to sing... :P