✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

No^^^^ absolutely not a lesbian thread! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Boys are so sick these days..why would they be attractive anyway...they are not the ones getting any action if lesbians are at it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No I am not a lesbian and neither is Gail...as she already confirmed! That is just the name that Eric gave this thread...from a long time ago, Gail and I were supposed to go on a "date" for fun (and still have not..Nige never made the date thread!) :rolleyes:

Anyway...just clearing the air here...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the title is ok...I am not blaming you...but I believe it WAS you that stared the whole idea of it being that kind of thread. It was just called that as a joke!

I am not upset or anything ...it's just strange the things that males come up with...is all. :freak:

Well you must admit - it is rather misleading!! :P

oh Aaron...no need for rescuing me..as i am quite capable on my own..but thank you for being so protective ;) :kiss:

mc_squared...first, I am tired of typing mc_squared everytime i must refer to you so tell me your name...or else! :lol:

next, i am from boring old texas where tumbleweed roams my street..not really, actually. That is outlawed in suburbs! :rolleyes:

plus my dislike of texas is given from it's far distance from canada :angry:

someone come take me away from Texas because texas sucks for about a trillion zillion reasons! :angry:

oh Aaron...no need for rescuing me..as i am quite capable on my own..but thank you for being so protective ;) :kiss:

mc_squared...first, I am tired of typing mc_squared everytime i must refer to you so tell me your name...or else! :lol:

next, i am from boring old texas where tumbleweed roams my street..not really, actually. That is outlawed in suburbs! :rolleyes:

plus my dislike of texas is given from it's far distance from canada :angry:

someone come take me away from Texas because texas sucks for about a trillion zillion reasons! :angry:

Are you originally from Canada, then? :huh:

So you're a neighbour of "Dubya", huh? :P

I love Canada, too.

My name's Mark! :D

silly mark! :kiss:

hey Jack, how have you been?! You can visit my hometown San Antonio (that is not where i live now, that is where i was born, though) whenever you like..then we can visit Six flags or seaworld after watcing a game! k?

I was in San Antonio in September!! (San Antonio, Ibiza, that is)!! :P

Sure thing! I'll start saving up now :D

San Antonio are the best team and they have my favourite player and it would be like... one of my lifetime ambitions to see them play. :O Even though I'm a New York fan :P

After the game we'll go wherever you wanna go. :) You live in Houston, right? We can go see a game there aswell the day after :P I'll pay for all this of course.