✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i live there...

Sure we could hang out after a basketball game...that would me :cool: (how about we split the cost of games and activities after the game ;) :) )

you and the sport of basketball are one, Jack. ;)

How have your games been going? Did you fix that problem with having too many people playing at once?

yeah, i live there...

Sure we could hang out after a basketball game...that would me :cool: (how about we split the cost of games and activities after the game ;) :) )

you and the sport of basketball are one, Jack. ;)

How have your games been going? Did you fix that problem with having too many people playing at once?

I'm sure the after game activities will cost more time than money. :)

The games have been going great. I was ranked 4th best in my school last week, so I made the team for definate. The team gets cut to 10 next week, so I'm definately gonna be one of the 10 :P Yayyy4me. :P Aren't you proud? :P

Also, my football game got cancelled today, so I had a much needed lie in this morning. First time I've slept till after midday for about 6 months :P I'm in an overly happy hyped up mood.

Hows life going for you Crystal? You doing ok?

I told you already Jack, I am your number one fan and any accomplishment of yours is awesome!

i have been doing good so far. I am alive and the fall season is really gorgeous! This season was custom made for me by God...seriously :stunned: There's no other expaination for it.

Iris: Yo sigo bien, Y mi fin de semana me ha tratado muy bien...y tengo un nuevo amor! Que mas puedo pedir!? How has your weekend been?

I told you already Jack, I am your number one fan and any accomplishment of yours is awesome!

i have been doing good so far. I am alive and the fall season is really gorgeous! This season was custom made for me by God...seriously :stunned: There's no other expaination for it.

Iris: Yo sigo bien, Y mi fin de semana me ha tratado muy bien...y tengo un nuevo amor! Que mas puedo pedir!? How has your weekend been?

lol I have a no1 fan :D That's real cool! But yeah I'm proud of myself for getting on the team - I only started playing a year ago and the guys ahead of me been playing for bout 4 years. :P

Is it warm this time of year where you are? Jus' cause I'm not much of a fall season fan cause it's dark really early (like 5pm it gets black - which isn't good for football with limited lights) and it's very very cold up here in Newcastle :P

Anythin going on in your life special then?

Me alegro por ti!!! ;) Tienes un nuevo amor??? :wink3: Lo puedes explicar o es "secreto"??

Yesterday I went to the cinema and I've seen Match point, of Woody Allen and it liked me so much and today I went out with my friends :)

Si, un nuevo amor. No es secreto...te mando un PM ;)

Did you live the movie?

lol I have a no1 fan grin.gif That's real cool! But yeah I'm proud of myself for getting on the team - I only started playing a year ago and the guys ahead of me been playing for bout 4 years. tongue3.gif

Is it warm this time of year where you are? Jus' cause I'm not much of a fall season fan cause it's dark really early (like 5pm it gets black - which isn't good for football with limited lights) and it's very very cold up here in Newcastle tongue3.gif

Anythin going on in your life special then?

I knew you were just that great at basketball...i saw a game tonigh...well on tv but it still counts! :lol: It was the Houston Rockets vs. Boston...Boston was winning last time I checked.

The weather is cool and breezy..in other words, just perfect!

Not VERY special things...but some exciting ones...i will not bore you with the details :P

:rolleyes: