✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am! Hello Jack...Your greatest fan is here! :kiss: Stick around, doll!

to Vanessa...if you practice your spanish..it will get better (feel free to practice here..that is the only true way to get it right)

To Iris...Glad you enjoyed the movie. I will surey check it out! Oh yeah, nunca te mande el nombre de mi nuevo amor! :rolleyes: ahorrita lo mando! muchas disculpas! :kiss:

lol I'll stick around. I'm argueing with this guy on MSN. He literally copies me. Like, whatever I do - he'll start doing.. He finds out what I'm into at the time and copies it. It's annoying me to hell and back so I'ma confront him.

Hows you then Crystal? How is everyone else around? :)

I'm in a rather bad mood :P Eddie Guerrero died yesterday :( And I'm a big WWE fan. But oh well..... Sorta stuff happens......

yo estoy bien! gracias!

I know it is hard and i am not all that great either...just the basics. and when i am writing on this messageboard in Spanish..i only use this accent mark>>>>ñ pretty much...the other ones i dont use....cuz i mess up on them. just practice when you can! i will not mind as long as you are learning...

Good idea...taking that spanish class. See? it comes in handy!

Kelsen, I know I love him they said that they found him with a toothbrush in his mouth imagen he left his son or daugther not sure but that child was 3 yrs old I really can't belive it! :cry: He was awesome I was so shocked when my brother told me!

Crystal y mi profesor es muy Hard :D

Y es haves muy malo! :D

Haha I can imagine Eddie to be doing something like brushing his teeth when he died. But yeah - it's a damn shame on his 3 kids. And his wife :( SD and Raw gonna be interesting this week! All tribute shows apparently.

Means I haveta go out and buy an Eddie Guerrero figure for my lil brother. :( I have every single dead wrestler, Bulldog and Animal and everyone. I'm still shocked that he's dead. In the middle of such a story aswell....

Oh Jack and Vanessa..I hate it when the ones we care for pass away...how did it happen anyway? that is hope i felt when My love...Elliott Smith died! and Nick Drake and Freddie Mercury and Kurt Cobain and when good bands break up! Yeah it happens but should not.

Jack..since you asked, I am good :smug: and yourself!?

Vanessa..true. Spanish is hard, but so worth it. Then we can switch languages and that drives people NUTS! :freak:

And.... We don't know how it happened, Autopsy today... But he was a really fit person, so it's a shock to everyone. Was flying around just last week.

I'm genuinely shocked. This is so sudden. BUT! Other than that I'm good. Been running around and etc so I'm not tired which is always good. I got no sleep at all last night! :/

There's already a thread in the news and sports bit! And I don't know why I have so much energy :P I been eatin a lot and drinking lotsa tea and running around. I also watched an NBA game and that always gives me energy.. :P

Hows your life Crys? I notice that all these convos we have are about my incredibly interesting life. Tell me more about yourself :P Oh and I ain't seen that tattoo yet darlin :)

One day you will see those lovely little stars....when you come visit remember? ;)

Jack. I have been doing real good. School is boring, but the days are nice for playing (american) football and I have been gaining nice calve muscles from it...so that's cool. Cuz everyone likes nice legs, no?

(and i do enjoy knowing things about others' lives....so i do not mind your news one bit)

I mentioned here yesterday that on tv i watched a basketball game. it was coo' i did not get to finish watching it though...but since b-ball news does your heart good, Jack, I thought i would mention it. what an athlete you must be *waves a "Jack is the best" banner*

Haha I ain't no athlete. I just tall. That kinda helps basketball :D Nah man. Standing Tall and Talented (STAT). Amare Stoudamire's nickname. He a basketballer. I live off that tag :P It's odd, I get called Stat on court now by my friends, that or BJ (Big Jack, not the other less basketball orientated BJ) :P

You said you watched a game. I just wish I had US TV Channels so I could watch em every day and what have you. :P Best I get is 2 games a week, and I only catch half hour of one of them cause of football training. Watched Denver and Minnesota before. Oh... And Crystal.... KNICKS WON A GAME. :D Bout time too... :lol:

So... Whats you up to now then? I think you should get MSN :P Just for me.

Haha I ain't no athlete. I just tall. That kinda helps basketball :D Nah man. Standing Tall and Talented (STAT). Amare Stoudamire's nickname. He a basketballer. I live off that tag :P It's odd, I get called Stat on court now by my friends, that or BJ (Big Jack, not the other less basketball orientated BJ) :P

You said you watched a game. I just wish I had US TV Channels so I could watch em every day and what have you. :P Best I get is 2 games a week, and I only catch half hour of one of them cause of football training. Watched Denver and Minnesota before. Oh... And Crystal.... KNICKS WON A GAME. :D Bout time too... :lol:

So... Whats you up to now then? I think you should get MSN :P Just for me.

Oh but you are an athelete...if not for the skills then in my heart..it is for your plain and pure love of sports. ahaha you made me chuckle with that BJ nickname...that you would not appreciate getting called out in public. strange...stick with STAT or (STAABATH) Standing Tall, and Beautiful and Talentedly Handsome...ohh sorry, just using a bit of flattery! :kiss: ;)

I would gladly trade places with you just so that we could watch each others' tv's :P :P

I saw the Boston vs. Houston Rockets....Boston was winning like 87 to 60 something last i checked.. I dont know who won though.

BJ lol I don't mind them calling me it. It's a pretty funny nickname. And the best bit is I didn't make it up myself. :p That would be sad :P I ain't sad.

Oh, and I can handle flattery :P And I guess I am kinda an athlete, I'm getting stronger and fitter every week with all the sport I do.. It's very cool - I make up for it by being an utter complete computer geek (oh well lol)

I don't mind we can watch your TV when I come over to Houston :P If we have time, that is...