✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We should make a little Coldplay hand sign!!

jewl*

lol - ali g.

i think when people go to concerts we should have a piece of string or something tied around our wrist to say we visit this board. :shrug: i dunno. i'm pretty lame. lol.

well lol....l dunno if a string would be too noticable :lol: ....however, even though this is not a sign for a hand...maybe something on a tshirt? like create a logo for the message board on a tshirt, l think that would be cool :)

well... :roll: l think that is a bit goddy...really to be honest, we want everyone to know about this site, not be annoyed by the posters...well, l know if l were rich l would ship a tshirt to everyone on this board with some sort of logo for our messageboard, so everyone could wear them at concerts, and people would be surprised about how many people they dont even know, would be wearing the tshirts at the same concert.... :D l think that would be cool!

well... :roll: l think that is a bit goddy...really to be honest' date=' we want everyone to know about this site, not be annoyed by the posters...well, l know if l were rich l would ship a tshirt to everyone on this board with some sort of logo for our messageboard, so everyone could wear them at concerts, and people would be surprised about how many people they dont even know, would be wearing the tshirts at the same concert.... :D l think that would be cool![/quote']

i was joking with the sign thing ;)

lol. oh it was nothing ginger. i posted earlier saying we should have like a string or something around our wrist to show we were from the board. i thought that was lame. but it was the best example i could come up with. and it was verified by the others as lame! but this t-shirt idea seems to be taking off!

lol. i like your gang symbol idea! better then my string!