✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many times u have seen Coldplay live?

sanmar

Cuz I'm still very excited about the concert in Globen, Stockholm last monday I was thinking when will be the next time I'll get to experience a Coldplay concert again. I doubt it will not be very soon, but I wish that it will happen as soon as possible :D

Meanwhile waiting for the next concert, I want to ask you guys, how many times u have seen Coldplay live?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once. It'll stay that way for longer unless I win on a lottery or they come closer to Estonia sooon. But as I like to point out about all kinds of things: it's about quality, not quantity and that one time in Dublin was amazing!

I agree with you, it's definitely not that important to see them a hundred times! But each time it's an amazing experience.. And to me, a Coldplay concert is like a DRUG! When I've seen them in London, I couldn't wait to see them a few weeks later in Austria and afterwards I felt addicted and now I always have the feeling that I NEED TO see them again.. These gigs have been the only times in my life when I felt nothing more than happiness - I know that sounds weird, but it's true :lol:

It doesn't sound weird at all. There are couple of bands (1 or 2 atm, incl CP) out there who can make me feel like nothing else matters and I'm just totally high. (and addicted) That kind of feeling that can't be explained, but it just makes everything worthwhile. :blush:

Yes. I know exactly what you guys are talking about.

I mean, I went through a withdrawl the day -- nay, the week! -- following the concert! They're the safest drug around... but a drug nonetheless.

*snorts Coldplay CDs*

Yes. I know exactly what you guys are talking about.

I mean, I went through a withdrawl the day -- nay, the week! -- following the concert! They're the safest drug around... but a drug nonetheless.

*snorts Coldplay CDs*

So the whole "drugs are bad for you" is crap! :D

*addicted and proud of it :smug: *