🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

you people all stink

Best u Can

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far... :/ i think the lounge is a bit boring,we are talking to each other in our own threads but always about the same..."how r u?i'm fine!!!kiss,kiss...i luv you...i miss you...:crying:..." it's a bit strange for me,we never met each other but we can talk

like we are the best friends :/ i'm a bit confused at this point :confused: i met a lot of very good people here,but talking about the same every blessed day is annoyin for me... :confused:

well.....I have to agree with you............ok...I do it myself too............I have my own thread etc.....but I think at the beginning I was here.....it was different here...something changed.maybe that everybody has their own thread after being here for some days..I think it is maybe too much........

exactly Julia...i did every day as well,i was proud(sounds terrible :wacky: ) that i got my own thread,but after i just realized it's not so important...it's better when somebody creates a thread (for example : i like Reilly's topics) and we discuss themes,but now after if you're nice with somebody and say "you're so nice,hope we can talk very soon" you get your own thread it's... :confused:

i would prefer to create interesting thread where we can talk about something,discusss our minds,agree or disagree... :/

There you are right Nik............I think some months ago it was really cool..........there were not many "personal" threads......we always talked in one of them which was enough............nowadays I get sometimes confused because there is so much..........that's why I made the I am so proud tread......some days ago.I was proud that the last time some interesting threads were created.......

i personally think i haven't deserved my thread(anyway big kiss for Iris :kiss: that she thaught about me),i haven't done nothing special i just chated with people :huh:

maybe it was different months ago i don't know,but now it's terrible :stunned: you Julia really deserved a thread ;) you are a member here since summer you were voted for the best newcomer here :wink3: and you are one of the nicest persons here.your thread was great but that's sad that not everybody understood it... :snore:

i felt proud too cause i made some threads in that time too...so thanks :kiss:

There you are right Nik............I think some months ago it was really cool..........there were not many "personal" threads......we always talked in one of them which was enough............nowadays I get sometimes confused because there is so much..........that's why I made the I am so proud tread......some days ago.I was proud that the last time some interesting threads were created.......

Now do you know what I mean when I was talking about how this forum had gotten worse? (It was quite a while ago we talked of this but I remember)

Guys I think we should have a separate forum for Games and People threads. Ren has said this to Ian, I guess it's not happening.

It's not really fair that the road we are going down is "Who deserves their own thread?" because thats just kinda mean to the people who are left out.

Then again, some people take having their own threads so seriously! I didnt have a steady thread until about 2 years after I registered, and I never even thought about it. Now its like, having a thread is the biggest compliment in the world, and not having one is, being a piece of shit.

My God I dont know why some of you get so worked up when someone makes a thread for you. It takes two fucking seconds to click on "Post Topic" and then write lick-ass comments about someone, and then that special someone is like "OMG!! I cant believe you went and made this for me! You are the king/queen of the universe! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :ki..."

[/rant]

i personally think i haven't deserved my thread(anyway big kiss for Iris :kiss: that she thaught about me),i haven't done nothing special i just chated with people :huh:

maybe it was different months ago i don't know,but now it's terrible :stunned: you Julia really deserved a thread ;) you are a member here since summer you were voted for the best newcomer here :wink3: and you are one of the nicest persons here.your thread was great but that's sad that not everybody understood it... :snore:

i felt proud too cause i made some threads in that time too...so thanks :kiss:

Well...thank you Nik! :)

I think most of the time the conversation s are about the same things.....I don't want to disappoint anyboy now..........I really like many people here......but I realised the last time that there are people I can talk to relly well..........those people are those who get "deeper" i your feelings.not just like how are you?I think there is more which makes a good conversation...........in this thread for example I made some really long posts.which is not usual for me............but there you can see that I CAN do good conversations..and I love it!

Now do you know what I mean when I was talking about how this forum had gotten worse? (It was quite a while ago we talked of this but I remember)

Guys I think we should have a separate forum for Games and People threads. Ren has said this to Ian, I guess it's not happening.

It's not really fair that the road we are going down is "Who deserves their own thread?" because thats just kinda mean to the people who are left out.

Then again, some people take having their own threads so seriously! I didnt have a steady thread until about 2 years after I registered, and I never even thought about it. Now its like, having a thread is the biggest compliment in the world, and not having one is, being a piece of shit.

My God I dont know why some of you get so worked up when someone makes a thread for you. It takes two fucking seconds to click on "Post Topic" and then write lick-ass comments about someone, and then that special someone is like "OMG!! I cant believe you went and made this for me! You are the king/queen of the universe! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :ki..."

[/rant]

amen

the most annoying thing(i did as well,so blame me...) when people say: "i luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ,i hope we talk soon :nice: "...in the real life i would never do these things after some weeks...

you know that person only for weeks,and you say it to her/him :stunned: what will happen in 2 years? would you meet that person? i live in Switzerland i think i will never go to Barbados or to another country for example to meet somebody...