🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"allocated" tickets

I Love Chris Martin

yeah I wondering that myself. I would think that they allocated the sale of the ticket not the actual seat itself. I think it just comes down to you are given this chance to buy these tickets, but when you go to buy them you are given whatever is the best seat, therefore the earlier you buy the better seat you get. BUT I am probably wrong.

can you "decline" first seat offer?

Does anyone know if it's possible to ""decline/cancel" the firts seat offer you get because you don't like the location and then try again (as long as you haven't purchased tickets). This way you could try a few times until you like the seats...Or will the code have expired once you used it? (even that you didn't go through with the purchase.)

Thanks!

PK

In the last presale you could reject the first seats offered to you. This one seems to be run quite differently though, so I'm not sure.

From the sounds of the email it would seem that your seats are already chosen for you, you just need to go and pay for them, but that doesn't seem practical in that someone may want 49 dollar tickets as opposed to 89 dollar tickets...floors vs. stands, etc.

So I'm guessing that you are able to at least pick the price range/section that you'd like your seats to be in.