✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooh areej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i come online quite late lately ´cause i go out with my friends often these days...

i am so sorry we didn´t talk for such a long time!!!!! miss you too!!!!!!!!!

i am doing well, thanks. hope the same for you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is everything ok? what have you been up to??

Michaela!! Mi amiga!

how are things! hope your holidays were ace, i love your sig- that especially what i've been doing eating chocolate in my uni holidays and i really need to do some exercise now :lol:

i know this is long ago you may or may not remember the orange dress- but i didn't end up buying the orange dress iam going out today though to buy something nice.

here's a :kiss: cause i'm off now. hope to see you soon :D

Hey, hey, hey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey, hey, hey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: omg, I'm gonna sing a song that I can see lots of people are singing and that I'm quite happy with it..Love is in the air, everywhere I look around... :lol: :heart: :love: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so super lovely!!!!!!!!!!! :smug: :nice: :heart:

Willlllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ohhhhh Will, I'm tooooooootally happy!!!!!!!!omg, that's so wonderful and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

vaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

too bad you had to leave already... everything is okay with me, hope the same for you ;)

of course i remember the orange dress... well, i hope that you´ll buy something amazing today (just like i did on saturday :D)

kisses for you amiga and i´ll pm you before leaving!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

lííííviaaaaaaaaaaaaa :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love:

Michaela what did you buy? i 'm really curious now sounds like a good purchase.

well i liked the style of the guy on my siggy very seventies looking in his music video- he had a vest and i also like ville valo style in pic below.

so after countless of vests i finally chose the cheapest one and the nicest IMO. i bought the white shirt too.

did you do anything for your holidays? are you already back in school?

VAL!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i sooooooooooooo love that royksopp song :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

well, i am leaving for rome tomorrow... omg, sounds so weird... tomorrow :o

and i won´t be able to come here that often, but i´ll try to come as often as possible ;)

i bought trousers, shoes, new glasses, sunglasses....

and i will be back at uni soon, but already at rome :D

aw.... shirts :) sounds great!!!

wishing you all the best!!!!!!!!

take care amiga :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I can't think that this might be the last night that I'm talking to you... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

oooooooh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetiest líviaaaaaaaaaaaa :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

not the last, don´t worry, i am not going to die so let´s be positive!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

but i will miss you too my adorable angel!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ohhhhhh sweet Mic, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to enter here at night anymore.. :bigcry: I don't know what to expect...I think I should sleep but I can't because I got accostumated to sleep later! :bigcry:

I know I won't stop talking to you sweet Mic, this is never gonna happen!!!! :nice: :daisy: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: