✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 70000! The Scientist :D oh my god :D :D :D and it was on Mic's thread :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: good to hear that tiina :) im GREAT thx ;) gonna leave to watch boogyman in a min :sneaky: how was ur day so far? wt did u do? :kiss:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tiina!!! :kiss: :kiss:

sorry, i left before... and came back just now...

OMG!!! willieeeeeee.... the 7000the post on my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Miccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!Now you have 7000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1wowwwww!!!!!!!!party timeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Tiina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

oh, you are welcome supersweeeeeeet angel :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i feel very good today thanks!!! :) :)

unfortunately i have to leave now :( :( :( :( :(

have a wonderful day and talk to you soon!!!!!!!

lots of kisses and hugs for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Mic my angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: Glad to know that you're very good!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: oh noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: So, hope to talk to you pretty soon!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: have a splendiddddddd day!!!!!!!! :heart: :love: :kiss: :heart: :love: :kiss:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: and lots of Livia too! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: >>> Lots of Wills!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just kiddind, sweet Will!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: >>> Lots of sweet Wills!!!!

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Small, cute and adorable angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will, I want those!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smug: :smug: :smug: