✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COME GREET THE N00BIE OR ELSE...

DrunkOnEgo

I'll flick a booger on your keyboard. :sneaky:

Ok, not really since that means I'd just end up with a boog on my monitor, and that's just not cool...

Old fan, n00b to the site. Bought my tickets this week to the Houston show where I get to pop my Coldplay concert cherry. I'm all "w00ted" out and Feb. 25th can't get here soon enough!!!

Anyways, nice ta meet yas. I'm from Texas but I'm redneck dry.

Ok, thanks for the love or whatever, but how come I only got like 6 "welcomes" and everyone else gets 12 or more? Is it because I'm a boy or is it my parachute pants? I was gonna go all out with X-mas E cards for the nice ones but I guess I can just recycle last years leftovers.

I had such high hopes. :cry:

I'm an Attention whore.

Welcome girl! or attention whore as you called yourself..my type of character. And yes!!! another Texan! where do ya live? Maybe i will catch you at the concert ;)

Holy moly. I only wish I had the boobies, but unfortunately I carry a package. I can't believe you called me a girl. :sneaky:

I'm in Houston and will be chillin' at the concert here on Feb 25th. Can't wait to see Fiona Apple and that other band that plays right after her. ;)

Welcome girl! or attention whore as you called yourself..my type of character. And yes!!! another Texan! where do ya live? Maybe i will catch you at the concert ;)

Holy moly. I only wish I had the boobies, but unfortunately I carry a package. I can't believe you called me a girl. :sneaky:

I'm in Houston and will be chillin' at the concert here on Feb 25th. Can't wait to see Fiona Apple and that other band that plays right after her. ;)

Whoop! My mistake...for some reason i assumed you were a girl...maybe it was the way things were written. I apoligize. You are very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you have a great time..i will be there!