✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay wins AMA

erick

ok yeah, theyre both crap hahah

but there are some great non main stream american bands out there. and some good main stream singers just get played out on the radio too much.. which makes me hate them .. but thats why i havent listened to the radio in over 5 years. :)

Lol yeah' date=' but like the young-ish, new-ish ones... like Lindsay and uhhh... what's her face? Oh Hilary Duff and uhh... Ryan Cabrera and... Oh I dunno. And most emo/punk bands. But that's just me.[/quote']

That's because nowadays, "image" comes before the music itself. unfortunately..................................... :angry:

it wasn't a joke

i thought they won because i saw coldplay was highlighted in bold letters at the end of the show during the end credits

check out coldplay.com that's where i confirmed it

sorry coldplay fans

eventhough they didn't win we know for a fact that they are winners in our hearts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

march 25-26, 2006

my first 2 concerts

it wasn't a joke

i thought they won because i saw coldplay was highlighted in bold letters at the end of the show during the end credits

check out coldplay.com that's where i confirmed it

sorry coldplay fans

eventhough they didn't win we know for a fact that they are winners in our hearts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

march 25-26, 2006

my first 2 concerts

:lol: :lol: i thought you were teasing all the crazy-obsessed fans on this msgboard.

where on coldplay.com did you find this info? :confused: debs would normally put it on the 'news' section and it wasn't there.