✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did I imagine this

fudge

Ok, at lunch today I was reading my friend's magazine over her shoulder and i could SWEAR it said CHris was going to be on Jonathan Ross (or something similar) this Friday or next friday. Can't find anything about it. Does anyone know? There's probably a thread about this already! :lol:

I was right! :D

From this week's Heat - Friday 2nd Dec, Friday night with Jonathan Ross, BBC1 10.35pm

"...then there's TV funnyman Harry Hill, and music from Coldplay, who aren't famous for liking a laugh. But CHris Martin did parade in his pants at the MTV Awards, so we live in hope..."

I was right! :D

From this week's Heat - Friday 2nd Dec, Friday night with Jonathan Ross, BBC1 10.35pm

"...then there's TV funnyman Harry Hill, and music from Coldplay, who aren't famous for liking a laugh. But CHris Martin did parade in his pants at the MTV Awards, so we live in hope..."

Nice; its my birthday on the 2nd December! :D So it'll be nice to have some Coldplay on tv then. :D

They must be pre recording it as they will be in america at the time i think

Dec 11 KROQ 106.7 FM Almost Acoustic Christmas; Gibson Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Dec 7 Late Night with Conan O'Brien; NBC, NBC Studios, New York, NY, USA

Coldplay will appear for a two-song performance

Dec 2 Friday night with Jonathan Ross; BBC1, London, UK

music from Coldplay

Dec 1 DEMX Awards; Century Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, California, USA

Nominated in the best use of technology by an artist category

From the BBC website:

Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

BBC ONE

Friday 2 December, 10.35pm. Tonight, in an exclusive TV interview Jonathan welcomes Sarah Jessica Parker of Sex & the City whose latest movie is The Family Stone. Also exclusive, Jonathan welcomes Coldplay to talk about their global success and perform Talk from their album X & Y. The line-up also includes Patsy Kensit and Harry Hill.