December 1, 200520 yr That's supposed to be a song from West Side Story. Actually I saw it in Anger Managment (the movie) and they say it's from there. Anyway, that's not the point. Did you knew u2 confirmed their concert in Chile????!!!! yes, yes yes!!!! It's on Feb 26th!!!! (http://www.u2.com). Really it was confirmed last week and I'm getting my tickects next week, when they go on sale! :cool: So wait for pictures of Carla at the concert!! hahaha... or Carla preparing for the concert. Almost 2 months from now. Time goes flying :D I am so happy!
December 1, 200520 yr To correct you:The song is "I FEEL pretty,I FEEL pretty!" :D But no problem :cool: :lol: :P
December 1, 200520 yr So, ms sternly, do you feel pretty today? I do, I woke up this morning and realized... I am pretty!!! Watch out world cuz here I come!!
December 2, 200520 yr Sternly, sabes por casualidad dónde venderan las entradas y cuanto costarán??? será en el estadio nacional??
December 2, 200520 yr Author So' date=' ms sternly, do you feel pretty today? I do, I woke up this morning and realized... I am pretty!!! Watch out world cuz here I come!![/quote'] Actually that day I was looking for something and I saw myself in the mirrow and I was like "she's cute" and then I realised it was me (myself) and I was so embarrassed.............. hahahaha, I laughed after a while though. I've been feeling very pretty lately, now that no one is watching! :lol: Loretitus, tengo entendido que se venderan por Ticketmaster y que será en el Estadio Nacional. La fecha de venta aun no ha sido dadad ha conocer, por lo que sé. En realidad preguntante en mal momento porque la entendida de esto, y socia de u2.com, es mi hermana entonces ella sabe los detalles y hoy no está. En Argentina esto son los valores de referencia: Platea Baja San Martín $ 92.0348( Sectores D – E y G ) Platea Media San Martín $ 92.0348 ( Sectores O y L ) Platea Alta San Martín sin numerar $ 55.2098 USD. Campo sin numerar $ 55.2098 USD. Popular $26.7684 Si es el rango como México sería entre 99 y 199 dolares, osea como entre 50 y 100 lucas (esperemos que no!) y segun los rangos Argentinos entre 15 y 50 lucas, que creo que se asemeja más a la realidad chilena (igual pueden cobrar lo que se les de la gana). Cuando sepa con seguridad te informo.
December 2, 200520 yr socia de U2.com.. wow.. genial... gracias por la info... :) ojalá no sea muy caro... quiero ver a Oasis también saludos bye!
December 2, 200520 yr Anyway, that's not the point. Did you knew u2 confirmed their concert in Chile????!!!! yes, yes yes!!!! It's on Feb 26th!!!! (http://www.u2.com). Really it was confirmed last week and I'm getting my tickects next week, when they go on sale! Carla! You are gonna love it! I went this year and it was awesome! I got ga ticketss :stunned: I was at the second ring.. :rolleyes: ('cause I got there late.. :embarrased: )
December 2, 200520 yr really?? wow.. that's cool... I'm happy... the concert is in my city.. really near from my home :D
Create an account or sign in to comment