✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Craziest thing u've evar done in a concert??

staring elf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really done anything I regard remotely crazy :p even tho others may beg to differ, but one thing that did amuse me was at the earls court gig a couple weeks ago....there were people crowd surfing during The Scientist :roll: hehehe

I haven't really done anything I regard remotely crazy :p even tho others may beg to differ' date=' but one thing that did amuse me was at the earls court gig a couple weeks ago....there were people crowd surfing during The Scientist :roll: hehehe[/quote']

Only a true Coldplay fan would crowd surf during The Scientist :roll: :P

Hehe yea, I had a blast to say the least. Another really fun time was at the Mighty Mighty Bosstones concert, oh my god, ska dancing is sooo much fun. Everyone there was so awesome, even if you weren't good at it, it was a blast and no one cared. That band is so awesome, they were so much fun. I make the best of concerts. The Coldplay concert I went to like 2 months ago was just amazing, but I was in a daze the whole time. It was super mello, but they're amazing live. :)

When i went to see feeder i was right against the barrier with some...ahem...LARGE gril behind me.....needless to say i didn't last very long!! Said large girl was very nice tho...she shouted to security to pull me out, and i just remeber laughing coz he goes, in this gruff voice "Put your arms around me neck, love." lost a trainer, which some nice boy handed back at the end of the night!! Bless.

Oh yeah, and i may have dropped something on Chris Martin's head during the maida vale gig while they were playing politik....but i really don't wanna talk about it....!!!

sinead xxxxxxx

I haven't really done anything I regard remotely crazy :p even tho others may beg to differ' date=' but one thing that did amuse me was at the earls court gig a couple weeks ago....there were people crowd surfing during The Scientist :roll: hehehe[/quote']

you have one of the sweetest avatars! :D

LOL EXACTLY!!! :lol:

......l WISH l was there...l wanted to see that!! l would have taken a photo of that lol

i haven't done anything too crazy at a concert.. at least not yet! (june 11th!! lol)

woohoo!! same here! :D l can't wait to see the boys again...lol l've seen them twice already since september, this is gonna be my 3rd time! :lol:

my mate told iam mcculoch (the guys supporting coldplay) to 'play shiver!!!!' really loudly, he got pissed off, insulted her, and then chucked something that hit my shoulder, and I swore at him :p thats the same crowd surfing gig by the way lol :) *memories*

yap..

i haven't done anything too crazy at a concert.. at least not yet! (june 11th!! lol)

woohoo!! same here! :D l can't wait to see the boys again...lol l've seen them twice already since september, this is gonna be my 3rd time! :lol:

aww..... :o u guys r so lucky

my mate told iam mcculoch (the guys supporting coldplay) to 'play shiver!!!!' really loudly' date=' he got pissed off, insulted her, and then chucked something that hit my shoulder, and I swore at him :p thats the same crowd surfing gig by the way lol :) *memories*[/quote']

:o LOL thats terrible?? who was this ian guy?

he's the guy that inspired Chris for some songs on AROBTTH, and does some backing vocals on the album, he's very good friends with Chris and the band 8)

He just released an album called Slideling, and Chris and jonny are both on there!

wat??

he's the guy that inspired Chris for some songs on AROBTTH, and does some backing vocals on the album, he's very good friends with Chris and the band 8)

He just released an album called Slideling, and Chris and jonny are both on there!

wat?? :o is it true??

lol yes yes' date=' it is! trust me :p, when chris recorded the songs in the studio, he was wearing ians jacket for inspiration :D[/quote']

so this ian guy is a real jerk huh? for calling your mate names??? how rude! :o

yeah, well he's got a smarmy attitude and acts like Liam Gallagher a bit, he's got a swagger when he walks, and performs with a ciggy in his mouth, that says it all really lol....it would have been funny if he did play shiver when my mate told him too :P

yeah' date=' well he's got a smarmy attitude and acts like Liam Gallagher a bit, he's got a swagger when he walks, and performs with a ciggy in his mouth, that says it all really lol....it would have been funny if he did play shiver when my mate told him too :P[/quote']

humf! sounds like a git to me!! :? yuk, well, l'm happy Coldplay don't act like him!! I'm ALSO happy theyre MORE LIKED than him :twisted: ah well, l dont mean to snag this ian guy off...but he didn't have to yell back! l would have been SO offended if l was you! :(