✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Craziest thing u've evar done in a concert??

staring elf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I have lots of fun at concerts...well at Warped Tour 02', we went to the Sum 41 (yes I used to like them, lame I know) booth and hung out with the guys there, and at the end of the day, we helped them carry stuff to the buses, and we all got to hang out back there with a bunch of bands, and watch Blink from backstage. It was pretty fuckin awesome. And another time, at Summerfest last summer, we were dancing around to the B-52's just cuz it was so funny to us that we came on a night that they were playing...and we started grabbing guys asses, and just kept dancing around so no one knew it was us, but they all just looked so confused. It was hilarious. I love concerts...I have more stories, but I'll save them.

oh....

hmm I have lots of fun at concerts...well at Warped Tour 02'' date=' we went to the Sum 41 (yes I used to like them, lame I know) booth and hung out with the guys there, and at the end of the day, we helped them carry stuff to the buses, and we all got to hang out back there with a bunch of bands, and watch Blink from backstage. It was pretty fuckin awesome. And another time, at Summerfest last summer, we were dancing around to the B-52's just cuz it was so funny to us that we came on a night that they were playing...and we started grabbing guys asses, and just kept dancing around so no one knew it was us, but they all just looked so confused. It was hilarious. I love concerts...I have more stories, but I'll save them.[/quote']

omg....i dun have such experience..sounds like fun,huh?? 8)

hmm I have lots of fun at concerts...well at Warped Tour 02'' date=' we went to the Sum 41 (yes I used to like them, lame I know) booth and hung out with the guys there, and at the end of the day, we helped them carry stuff to the buses, and we all got to hang out back there with a bunch of bands, and watch Blink from backstage. It was pretty fuckin awesome. And another time, at Summerfest last summer, we were dancing around to the B-52's just cuz it was so funny to us that we came on a night that they were playing...and we started grabbing guys asses, and just kept dancing around so no one knew it was us, but they all just looked so confused. It was hilarious. I love concerts...I have more stories, but I'll save them.[/quote']

That is so awesome Kenna!! you're one lucky gal..i am now mucho envious of you! :D

hum... at my very first concert, it was aroud 6 or 7 years ago for Silverchair, i went into the trench (dont know how do you call that in english), so i was pretty young and the band started playing loud. Some guys made a circle and started a pogo (dont know it either in english...). So i was with my friend, we were caught in the circle and they were jumped on us! :lol: they didn't want to let us go, so we jumped on them also.... lol

This is not really crazy... but just wanted to (try to) share it... :roll: hope you understood me

hum... at my very first concert, it was aroud 6 or 7 years ago for Silverchair, i went into the trench (dont know how do you call that in english), so i was pretty young and the band started playing loud. Some guys made a circle and started a pogo (dont know it either in english...). So i was with my friend, we were caught in the circle and they were jumped on us! :lol: they didn't want to let us go, so we jumped on them also.... lol

This is not really crazy... but just wanted to (try to) share it... :roll: hope you understood me

i understood :) in english, for "trench" we say the pit, as in mosh pit and pogo is the same, or "moshing", "slamming"...aah 1st concerts & moshes...those were the days! my 1st concert was Stone Temple Pilots :shock: still cant believe i went to see them :shock: ha ha...what can i say i was young! that was my 1st pogo experience as well..it was crazy :P

I followed my friend into the moshpit of the Chili Peppers concert in the River Plate Stadium. And he is a fucking insane suicide. I got out all hurt and couldn't get away the pain in my arms and legs for days... I opened my way among the people with my tiny arms, just to stay near and not losing him, while he was all wild over there... I survived 'Give it away', I guess I can survive everything... oh, what a pathetic fool in love I can be sometimes...

i was working for a festival and i took time off to go see Bush, and all of a sudden im carrying people on top of me lol, who were crowd surfing. Then, it got sooooo crowded that a part of the audience fell on the floor and i fell too, my god it was so dangerous but i had soooo much fun.