✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CHRIS JUST EMAILED ME

willfoster6033

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt its actually chris martin, if it was he'd probably have an email address nothing to do with coldplay. Plus if it was something to do with the official website it would have 'artscience' in it. :?

that's cool. but i sincerely doubt that's really chris's e-mail. i think many fans would have guess that one by now! i'd want some proof of that e-mail. like what time was it sent? the real chris coulda been on stage?! haha.

this all seems too easy to be real! wish it was though! :)

HOWEVER....l just doubt if Chris would tell a fan, ''to keep it hushhush" :roll: that seems a little suspicious; think about it this way, if you were rich, famous, well of course talented and immensly handsome (referring to Guy Berryman as well ;) ) then...would you sit at your computer, and waiting for mail, l mean, wouldn't you be doing something else? l'm sorry everyone l'm not tryin to snag anyone off, but,....l dunno.... :shrug:

Guest LiquidSky

I think Chris will never e-mail me or send me flowers, or a card, or write me a song, or come to visit me... in other words, I don't think we'll meet each other :roll: :P

Guest LiquidSky

naw, man I'm not gonna met them.... :roll:

I dunno, but right now, it's not a good time to meet them (talking about myself) 'cause I'll be very happy but upset, excited but angry & so on and so on :D :x :)

well said....hmm, well, l thought l'd feel all of those, as l did...but it passes very fast, the *happiness* factor takes over the other emotions, maybe you'll be said because you'll have to leave them, BUT not anger....and really, you will feel sadness for a little time....it is worth it in the end OF COURSE :D