✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CHRIS JUST EMAILED ME

willfoster6033

hmm :-o :-o this is weird, this is a toughy but i would have to say no because email addresses and stuff like that are kept on the DL since they are on the spotlight. But, on the other hand it could be real and thats nice of him replying but i dont think we should take advantage of it and start emailing him 3,000 times.

amanda let us know what deb says, i doubt she'll say yes cause of privacy issues

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a very funny thread:

i'm just imagining that the one who answered the mail would laugh his/her ass off

reading this all :shrug:

but i think it's ok, worth a thought.. ;)

i personnaly am too pessimistic to think it's true :)

we're all sooo... :roll: :D

HOWEVER....l just doubt if Chris would tell a fan' date=' ''to keep it hushhush" :roll: that seems a little suspicious; think about it this way, if you were rich, famous, well of course talented and immensly handsome (referring to Guy Berryman as well ;) ) then...would you sit at your computer, and waiting for mail, l mean, wouldn't you be doing something else? l'm sorry everyone l'm not tryin to snag anyone off, but,....l dunno.... :shrug:[/quote']

oh_huni :D , i do think chris uses tha internet and he as well visits bbs occasionally cuz he`s just like us isn`t he? a normal human being. and besides email is one of tha best ways to communicate with ppl ans as we all know he doesn`t see his family and luffed ones that often

other thing is that it really should be kept in secret

HOWEVER....l just doubt if Chris would tell a fan' date=' ''to keep it hushhush" :roll: that seems a little suspicious; think about it this way, if you were rich, famous, well of course talented and immensly handsome (referring to Guy Berryman as well ;) ) then...would you sit at your computer, and waiting for mail, l mean, wouldn't you be doing something else? l'm sorry everyone l'm not tryin to snag anyone off, but,....l dunno.... :shrug:[/quote']

oh_huni :D , i do think chris uses tha internet and he as well visits bbs occasionally cuz he`s just like us isn`t he? a normal human being. and besides email is one of tha best ways to communicate with ppl ans as we all know he doesn`t see his family and luffed ones that often

other thing is that it really should be kept in secret

do you think he checks out the mbs?! I don't... the things he has said about it, werent so positive, he feels the pressure by all of the fans screaming what's wrong and what's not :shrug: poor guys, it's not so easy being famous :P :D

i did email him. -lol-

from tha official webbie:

Real or Fake

On http://www.coldplaying.com, someone on the message board claims that this email address "[email protected]" is actually an email address for chris. He/she osteed the email, the email basically said "Hi yes this is chris martin etc etc" Id like to know if this s actually a real email address or if this person is trying to mess with people. Please answer this, Thanks

Of course it isn't!!!! People are always trying to do this and wind others up, but take this as proof, that's not his email address.

lol ian huni

:roll: told you :( ...they are very busy, and l think having an email address, [email protected] is ehum, a little bit of a giveaway,and l bet loads of fans have tried it. HOWEVER....l never said he did not use the internet, of course, l am he has to communicate via mail. l just did not think he would use the one which was written to. :shock: Ah well, at least we all know now....hmmm, maybe one day one of us will stumble upon the real one!....it was worth a try though :D

shit man I've got that dance song in my head now... is this the reason why im king of my castle or whatever it is :shock:

:o *thats me singing* ;) :P

"lm the king of the castle, l'm the kind of the castle, l'm the king of the caSTTTLLLLEEE (sings high and out of tune) and nobody can deny"

:D