✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Interview 2003 Böblingen, Germany

Larry

Hey!

Yesterday I was using Google to find new Coldplay pages and suddenly I saw a site of a Southern German radio station with interviews of Coldplay (unfortunately without Jonny) in Böblingen, Germany 2003. I haven't found this interviews here, so I thought I will give you the link. It's very great!

You can hear that Chris Martin prefers German and Swiss chocolate instead of English chocolate. Will and Guy say where they live in London and why they first didn't like to play in Germany.

The interviews are in English, so it's not important to understand the German language, although the woman often translate some part of the interview into German.

First, you have to click on the link. Then on the right site, there are two interviews of Coldplay. Click on it and you can download these two mp3-files.

First interview with Chris Martin! (9:50 min.)

Second interview with Will and Guy! (26:04 min.)

Source: http://www.dasding.de/musik/rock/coldplay/

Enjoy it! :) (and sorry if these interviews were already posted!)

I was laughing when Will said that he has to steal the naked girls of Justin Timberlake's video. :lol: Unfortunately Will learned Latin instead of German (and later French and Spanish), but his pronunciation was very great. Guy is only 20 years old! That was funny, too! :D He learned German at school. :smug: But they didn't know the word "Döner". ;) It's Turkish Fast-Food which you can buy in every German city.

Interviewer: "You don't need justin [timberlake] to get naked girls".

Will "No, absolutely not....you can just buy 'um"

Interviewer "that's what you need the money for, huh"

Will: "yeah well you can buy anything with enough money"

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

• 12 years later...
  • 8 months later...