✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mariana´s thread!!!!

Piccolina

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London is so much fun, you have to convince him. :sneaky: I'm looking for a job in England at the moment, I'm looking for one in the north, though. If I find one I'll go there for three months, before I go to Uni.

Yeah, they are crazy. They wanna go to some tourist place, because it's cheper, but that really sucks. I hate those places, I really do. People treat you so unkindly. I never understood why people want to go there. But it's not my decision...

Hello Mariana! Congratulations for your own thread! Any funny stories about Finns in the hotel? :D

Hi Tiina :)

no, at least not today!!

ah well, just a guy that kept quizing me about stuff from brazil and kept cheking in his books to see if i was right!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking for a job in England at the moment' date=' I'm looking for one in the north, though. If I find one I'll go there for three months, before I go to Uni.[/quote']

phew, working in England... respect... I'd never imagine to do that, would be too difficult to me... ;-)

hehe, but writing and speaking are two different things, aren't they? ;-)

But yes, my all-day-english is fine, but if it comes to interviews for a job and stuff, I'd be totally lost ;-)

Besisdes that, I'm fine with Germany at the moment :-)

I'm looking for a job in England at the moment' date=' I'm looking for one in the north, though. If I find one I'll go there for three months, before I go to Uni.[/quote']

phew, working in England... respect... I'd never imagine to do that, would be too difficult to me... ;-)

Why not? Sure it won't be easy, but I normally don't have anny problems to understand people. I jut wanna go abroad and do something different. I've been to school here for so long now, I live in this village since we moved there when I was five. I'm just a bit bored of that actually. I know that I won't be able to realax when I'm here. Most of my friends either have to work or aren't here. So I'd probably get bored pretty soon. I think it's a great experiene, I will have to go to a different town when I go to Uni anyway.

ah well, i didnt have any place in particular...

i love london... and i have friends south, so, it could be there...

but europe in general would be good to me!!

but after i graduate in uni ill prob go to swtiz for my post grad sally...

I wouldn't go to London, it's the most expensive place in England. But it's a great city of course.

What are you studying or what do you wanna study?