✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mariana´s thread!!!!

Piccolina

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mariana:

Oh yeah, and it gets crappier day by day... all the day rain today, I hate it...

I wanted to go out this night, too, drinking some cocktails, but my mates called off because they had to work so hard today... bunch of wimps...! ;-)

Hey, hey, Sally!

Thank u :):):):)

how r u sally?? (is sally your real name?)

Well, it's my nickname. My real name's Salome, but my friend call me sally.

I'm ok. Happy and disappointed at the same time. Someone invited me to come on holidays with him, which made me very happy. But unfortunately I can't go, because my parents will would kill me if I was away on 26th December, when all our relatives visit us. :(

How are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im going clubbin today!!

im actually going for free coz the club owner lives at the hotel i work... so he gave some tickets to the girls from the reception :D

(wich is great, coz ill save 25 bucks) :D

find other people to go with u felix :):):):):)

@mariana:

Oh yeah, and it gets crappier day by day... all the day rain today, I hate it...

I wanted to go out this night, too, drinking some cocktails, but my mates called off because they had to work so hard today... bunch of wimps...! ;-)

Hey, hey, Sally!

Hi Felix! :kiss:

It's very cold here, it's snowing, I would prefer rain...

That sucks. :/ It's always like this when you wanna go out during the week, everyone has to work. And you're at home, just really, really bored... :embarrased:

Yeah, sally, first everybody says 'Yes!' and then you get to know by some other person, that noone wants to go... *sigh* But it's always the same with 'em, I'm getting used to that, hehe ;-)

Then I'll drink tomorrow what I missed today aditionally, hehe :-)

It's snowing in Siwtzerland? Very usual, eh? ;-) I'd wish, we had snow here... that storm is smashing the raindrops against my window, doing some weird sounds... crazy! But at least, I saw my first rainbow since a long time today at work, that made me kinda happy ^^

I don't like hot weather either. I don't care about rain, I like snow as well, just not here in the village.

We're just discussing where we're going to at our Matura- trip. Everyone wants to go to the South, I absolutely don't. I mean it's next summer ansd it will be very hot even here. I absolutely don't wanna go to the places they suggested.

Yeah, sally, first everybody says 'Yes!' and then you get to know by some other person, that noone wants to go... *sigh* But it's always the same with 'em, I'm getting used to that, hehe ;-)

Then I'll drink tomorrow what I missed today aditionally, hehe :-)

It's snowing in Siwtzerland? Very usual, eh? ;-) I'd wish, we had snow here... that storm is smashing the raindrops against my window, doing some weird sounds... crazy! But at least, I saw my first rainbow since a long time today at work, that made me kinda happy ^^

I hate that! I mean I'm going to school as well and I have to write those exams. But if I stay at home, I just stay here doning nothing really. I'll be to lazy to learn anyway, and I'm sure most of them have the same problem.

Yeah, it's snowing here very often. I'm used to that. But like I said, snow is great in the mountains, but not here in the village.

We went to the Balaton in Hungary after having final examns! I don't like hot weather' date=' either, but the Balaton was perfect! Not too hot, not too cold and very cheap beer ^^[/quote']

They wanna go to Cyprus, Turkey or Croatia. How will I survive this in July, that will be sooo hot.

I would like to go to England or Holland, that would be so much better. But I'll go to England next summer anyway, so I don't have to complain. I just don't understand them.

Sally: Oh yeah, it's crazy, to go there in the middle of summer! There'll be temperatures around 40°C and more...!

I absolutely understand you...

I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to go to a trip to London in spring of next year... hope, he'll say yes, 'cause that would be veery much fun :-)