✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mariana´s thread!!!!

Piccolina

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a job in England at the moment' date=' I'm looking for one in the north, though. If I find one I'll go there for three months, before I go to Uni.[/quote']

phew, working in England... respect... I'd never imagine to do that, would be too difficult to me... ;-)

Why not? Sure it won't be easy, but I normally don't have anny problems to understand people. I jut wanna go abroad and do something different. I've been to school here for so long now, I live in this village since we moved there when I was five. I'm just a bit bored of that actually. I know that I won't be able to realax when I'm here. Most of my friends either have to work or aren't here. So I'd probably get bored pretty soon. I think it's a great experiene, I will have to go to a different town when I go to Uni anyway.

A quite comprehensible point, Sally!

Well, with me it's... ehm, I'm living in a kinda big city and I think my last year in school was very great and right now after school I have my probably best time in my life... and I don't want to loose all my friendships and relationships by moving to another country... I even won't move far away from here for studying (just about 50km to Hamburg) so... I'm kinda homebound (meaning my hometown, not my home ^^)

But I agree, that life in a village is _totally_ different and way boring, so maybe I would have done the same like you...