December 25, 200520 yr :( Oh Will I feel sorry for you.. but my problem is that i'm a bit uncertain.. I always think that it won't last long..but i'm wrong,he told me that it's gonna last a whole millenium long! :wink3: if you want it to last long...let it last long :)
December 25, 200520 yr Did I drive you away? I know what you'll say You'll say, "Oh, sing one we know" But I promise you this I'll always look out for you That's what I'll do I say "oh" I say "oh" My heart is yours It's you that I hold on to That's what I do And I know I was wrong But I won't let you down (Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I will, yes I will…) I say "oh" I cry "oh" Yeah I saw sparks Yeah I saw sparks And I saw sparks Yeah I saw sparks Sing it out La, la, la, la, oh… La, la, la, la, oh… La, la, la, la, oh… La, la, la, la, oh…
December 25, 200520 yr lol Nic u suck :P i know :rolleyes: at least i try to do something about it dude...unlike you :lol:
December 25, 200520 yr :rolleyes: :rolleyes: When u try ur best but u dont succed when u get wt u want but not wt u need when u feel so tired but u cant sleep stuck in reveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerse
December 25, 200520 yr :lol: oh god you're really addicted to Fix You! have I told my story about Fix You?
December 25, 200520 yr Okey,well I was operated on a Friday last week..and how! I got a couple of shots and it hurts really bad,but I had my sister's iPod on and I listened to Coldplay.. :rolleyes: When they were almost ready I heard Fix You and when they were ready Fix You played the best part of the song..in the end :dozey:
December 25, 200520 yr :wink3: yeah that was kinda cool,good timing i'm bored,tell me someting that;s cool if you want to
December 25, 200520 yr my sweet singer/piano player!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: oh i love beeying called that :smug: :kiss: :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment