February 10, 200620 yr haha oh no i mean when do u graduate? :P sure Anna sounds like fun! but i get scared very easily and u might have to hold my hand very often :sneaky: :sneaky: :lol: :lol: :lol:
February 10, 200620 yr oh ok :( byebye Ella! have a good night and sweet dreams :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Anna... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :lol: :lol: :lol:
February 10, 200620 yr I hate Madonna since she used to Take Coldplay's number 1 on the charts!!! that bitch :angry: :angry:
February 10, 200620 yr Author ohh, I like Madonna too, she has some great songs, I love "The power of goodbye" or "Frozen"... they're simply cool!!! :D
February 10, 200620 yr Well,I have to go now..it's 1 and I am really tired! Bye bye friends!Bye Willie Trillie Nillie :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ! Bye sweet Iris! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
February 10, 200620 yr Author byeeeeee sweeeet Anna!!!!! Sleep well and take care!!!!! Talk to you soon!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'm gonna sleep too, good night Will!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :snore:
February 10, 200620 yr byebye Anna :D was great talkin to u again ;) sweet dreams :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
February 10, 200620 yr Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
February 10, 200620 yr oh, I tell you the same! :nice: :kiss: Well, I'm pretty well, thanks..right now, I'm waiting for my friend to get ready because we're going to a friend's party in some minutes..but she's taking to much time just to put a cloth... :dozey: :P What about you?How's everything going? And ohh, school is normal...well, as it always was...boring... :rolleyes: :P How's vacation? ;)
February 11, 200620 yr it's awesome, i just got back from meeting with friends, i had a great time sorry but i have to go to dinner, pm me all news about you and i'll do the same kisses :kiss:
February 11, 200620 yr Ohhh, that's great to hear, Maia!!!! ;) Meeting some friends is one of the best things ever!!! :) I have to leave too, so I pm you when I get back from the party and I take the chance to tell you how it was! :wink3: :P Bye, bye, Maia!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Have a nice dinner!
February 11, 200620 yr my status changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 12, 200620 yr You've reahced Will - Redundancy's voice mail, leave a message after the beep Beeeeeep hello,nice to meet you
Create an account or sign in to comment