✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I miss you Jacob!

Kenna

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh!! :o SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!!SPAM!! :P :P :roll: :D :D

Hey Jacob, Laura, and Amanda....hehe. Well yes, I'm still alive. Its been a busy past month. A lot has happened. The past couple days I've been celebrating being done with highschool with friends. Its been a lot of fun. I have really been enjoying life and living it up b/c I realized how quickly it can all end. My friends brother got shot in the head at a party, and died a couple days ago... :cry: Its so sad...I feel awful. Not to bring everyone down. But take advantage of every day you get. Well I miss you all. :)

• 3 weeks later...

just decided to stop by and write a poem for jacob

roses are red violets are blue your tall dark and handsome and i luff you :D

WARNING: MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CHEESINESS....if your are cheesy intolerate please leave!