January 23, 200620 yr b-sides? listen to i ran away, got a really cool bassriff in the chorus!! i love it
January 24, 200620 yr i´d say everything´s not lost, i kind of discovered the bass there :embarrased: But i had to vote for daylight, i love it there too! it´s really good on sparks too...and spies, and everywhere :P
January 24, 200620 yr my favourites are sparks and everything's not lost but I have had to make a choice between this ones I'd say GPASUYF
January 26, 200620 yr I looooove his Speed Of Sound bassline :) .....but Moses bassline is also great
May 12, 200620 yr in my place is AWESOME for base. i have a really hard time hearing base in any song, but i can hear it there really well, which must mean its good. also things i dont understand, ladder to the sun (version 2), and the world turned upside down. i voted for daylight, which is also very good for base, but my #1 choice is in my place
May 16, 200620 yr As for the ones listed, daylight wins, but Awhisper21 i can't agree with you more on things i dont understand. Absolutely amazing the way the bass is highlighted at the end of the song. And i also have to say that sparks wouldn't be much without guy's bass lines.
June 5, 200620 yr I think High Speed is my favorite but its not up there :( ! Otherwise, GPASUYF would be my favorite! yeah high speed was good
June 9, 200620 yr God Put A Smile Upon Your Face for sure. Listen to the early version of the song when he played a simple bass line, and the song sounds like absolute crap! But add a different bass, and it totally changes things!
June 9, 200620 yr One I Love bass line is great when it kicks into the chorus...love it!!! A joy to play!
June 13, 200620 yr I'm listening to a live version of Bigger Stronger right now and the bass in it is pretty awesome! I can't be bothered finding out if it's the same as that on the recorded version, but it probably would be.
June 13, 200620 yr I really love the bassline in One I Love! Voted for God Put A Smile Upon Your Face :)
July 8, 200620 yr I have a hard time hearing bass even when I listen for it, but the first song (out of any song I've ever heard) that I actually heard, noticed and enjoyed the bass was The Hardest Part.
Create an account or sign in to comment